[APP] ChannelInfo for D55xx/57xx/69xx MIPS/MSTAR

for D series MIPS models (firmware T-MST5...)

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

[APP] ChannelInfo for D55xx/57xx/69xx MIPS/MSTAR

Post by sectroyer »

For testing, not permanent!
After reboot TV starts in original state.
  1. Download patch file channinfo_mst_mips.zip and extract from archive
  2. Via ftp transfer channinfo file to /mtd_rwcommon/
  3. give proper permissions (telnet/netcat):

Code: Select all

chmod 775 /mtd_rwcommon/channinfo
    if error, try
    SpoilerShow

chmod +x /mtd_rwcommon/channinfo
  4. Inject patch:

cd /mtd_rwcommon
    channinfo -n exeDSP -d 

5. Try to switch channels up/down :)

Autostart ChannelInfo patch as part of SamyGO Extensions
  1. Download "ChannelInfo" patch and script.
  2. Copy "channelinfo" patch over FTP to TV :

/mtd_rwdata/widgets/user/SamyGO/SamyGO/opt/privateer/bin
  3. Copy "channelinfo" script over FTP to TV :

/mtd_rwdata/widgets/user/SamyGO/SamyGO/etc/init.d

Patch for arm based models here: viewtopic.php?f=63&t=6509
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
cmuc05
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [APP] ChannelInfo for D55xx/57xx/69xx MIPS/MSTAR

Post by cmuc05 »

Is it possible and makes it sense to build in a sleep of lets say 1s in order to get the title info when you switch to a programm where the epg is not loaded yet
UE50ES6300, UE32D5700
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

cmuc05 wrote:Is it possible and makes it sense to build in a sleep of lets say 1s in order to get the title info when you switch to a programm where the epg is not loaded yet
So it doesn't display EPG immediately when you switch channels? That's wonderful :D Anyway there isn't possible ANY modification of ChannelInfo patch it works as it works :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
cmuc05
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by cmuc05 »

Sometimes it displays the info, sometimes there is no title. I think EPG can not loaded for all channels at once because of transponder stuff or so. So after switching on the tv you switch to a channel which is on another transponder it happens, that no EPG info is there. If you exit the channeinfo and switch on than epg is there. Therefore i thought if you wait a second between channel switching and channinfo channinfo has the chance to show EPG data instead of "No Title" .
UE50ES6300, UE32D5700
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

cmuc05 wrote:Sometimes it displays the info, sometimes there is no title. I think EPG can not loaded for all channels at once because of transponder stuff or so. So after switching on the tv you switch to a channel which is on another transponder it happens, that no EPG info is there. If you exit the channeinfo and switch on than epg is there. Therefore i thought if you wait a second between channel switching and channinfo channinfo has the chance to show EPG data instead of "No Title" .
Well it doesn't matter since no "waiting" or anyother modification to this patch is possible :)
teodorgly

Post by teodorgly »

So, this one works on D5500
RebornID
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by RebornID »

work very well on D5700
UE46F6340 with T-MST12DEUC @ 2105.0 & UE55F6500 with T-MST12DEUC @ 2107.1 & UE32F5370 with T-MST12DEUC @ 2111.1
at all: SamyGo work :mrgreen: Oscam work :D

Return to “MIPS”