Hello World :)

General forum talking area for J series TVs.

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: Hello World :)

Post by sectroyer »

venture wrote:
savan wrote: you need to work with sectroyer ! I'm too stupid to help you! but thank you for what you are doing! Please do not brake
I said 3-5 PMs to savan saying "I'm sorry that you feel that way.... please contact me. We should talk". No reply for few weeks :) No comment :)
savan wrote: Which technique is used? NaCl??? Do not be shit, tell me please!
Nope that would have been too easy if it worked ;)

On Tizen there is tons of new security. On some systems even if you have root "console" you can't do a shit :) It's all more complicated and that's one of reasons it takes time :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
bugficks

Post by bugficks »

savan wrote:I am new in smart tv world, but I have other good skills, mobile world, linux, programing knownlegde in many diferent languages... I want smart tv knownledge but I have NULL skills in smart tv world
first work on your patience and attitude skills before starting w/ smart tv.
after you that, read docs, read sources, create widget to copy files from tv and analyze w/ ida, find bugs and write exploits
w/ tizen we all started at 0
bugficks

Post by bugficks »

exlink -> debug console, bascially logging
shell -> you need exploit

bs you have nfi what youre talking. we got no help from anyone and there was no easy way rooting it.
and ive already told you dont expect any help from us.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

One thing is clear, you should less talk and more work savan :) We always need help with rooting. If you want to help with that you don't need "shell" :P You simply need to study everything like bugficks said, on tizen there is no "easy way", you have to learn and study tons of shit. Also we have released TONS of stuff for pre-tizen tvs and I don't see any help with that from you either :P
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

savan wrote:Curently I have no idea how to get at least console with app user. :( I no want to waste time on this forum anymore if you say no. Let say no and I will gone forewer!
On tizen there is new security mechanism called smack (check sources for details) as app user you are not allowed to do almost ANYTHING :) Opening a lot of (even app owned) files is blocked, even runing "ls" in most places gives you "access denied" :) If you REALLY want to start working on something check dumps that were already published on forum and analyze those as well as sources. It will tell you much more about the system than "app shell" :)
Steiner
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Steiner »

I would say that the basis of success in these cases is that those who have the same goal to collaborate together and are not fighting. /Google translate, sorry, but I think well/
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Steiner wrote:I would say that the basis of success in these cases is that those who have the same goal to collaborate together and are not fighting. /Google translate, sorry, but I think well/
Looks you really wanted to post here. First post and in this specific thread... ;)

Anyway I bugficks have provided already tons of info for others "to join" if somebody doesn't recognize it probably it simply means he/she is NOT ready. We don't need any help from "root shell tester" :)
wluczykijwf

Post by wluczykijwf »

sectroyer wrote:
Steiner wrote:I would say that the basis of success in these cases is that those who have the same goal to collaborate together and are not fighting. /Google translate, sorry, but I think well/
Looks you really wanted to post here. First post and in this specific thread... ;)
buhaha :lol:
sorry for my english
UE40F8000 (T-FXPDEUC-1136.0), BD-D5500
dpeddi
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by dpeddi »

I can confirm the (temp) root as they dimostrared that it works on my tv.
I dont know what they are waiting to release. Perhaps that sammy stops to push updates... So perhaps next year...
fluffi444
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: AW: Hello World :)

Post by fluffi444 »

Good bye to you.
TV: UE40ES7000 @ UE40ES8090 - T-ECPDEUC-2022.0 // SamyGO
CI+: Unicam EVO 4 with HD+ (HD02) @ Pacific 4.60
NET: Samba: PC

Return to “[J] General”