J Rooting.

General forum talking area for J series TVs.

d3lta
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: J Rooting.

Post by d3lta »

What Will Mean that Samsung defeated samygo.. do they?
EU48H6400 T-MST14DEUC-2781.0 --> 2310.0 (Skype root)
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

d3lta wrote:What Will Mean that Samsung defeated samygo.. do they?
I have never seen a question with such complex grammar :D Let me say it like this. It's "cat and mouse" game, sometimes you have to stop for a moment and wonder who is chasing who. Such time happened RIGHT NOW :) We DEFINITELY NOT feel "defeated" but we should think about what "winning" really is? And more importantly do really ANYBODY has to loose ? :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
Saucey

Post by Saucey »

First of all, I am here because I want to unlock my capped files, and have it as nice organized files I can watch on other devices. My goal is not to share files with the world as stuck up Samsung corporate people and lawyers think.

Here are few questions:

1) With the blocked updates, and files saved elsewhere, will I be able to copy the files back and unlock them in 2 years from now or is that unlikely to happen?

2) Is it possible to trim, split and rename the files I have through TV?

3) Can I use the capped sample file of few seconds and leave my computer on trying to brute force decrypt it? I realize if it's a big key it might take years, but what are your thoughts on that? (I read about the procedure on the older models and decryption is not done through PC at all, but if I can get the key for my TV you might figure out generator for others)

Thanks for your time
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Ehh your whole question is around "capped files". What are "capped files" ? :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
Saucey

Post by Saucey »

sectroyer wrote:Ehh your whole question is around "capped files". What are "capped files" ? :)
I guess we will never know. :)
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Saucey wrote: I guess we will never know. :)
Then we will never be able to answer your questions :)
Saucey

Post by Saucey »

sectroyer wrote:
Saucey wrote: I guess we will never know. :)
Then we will never be able to answer your questions :)
Seems like a valid reason. :)
jamster

Post by jamster »

So what's the issue. I have my updates blocked through the router. I have a un55J6200AFXZC. I have been waiting for a root for awhile...is there a problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

jamster wrote:So what's the issue. I have my updates blocked through the router. I have a un55J6200AFXZC. I have been waiting for a root for awhile...is there a problem?
"Soon" all will be clear :)
MrHunter
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by MrHunter »

Soon(tm)? ^^

Return to “[J] General”