J Rooting.

General forum talking area for J series TVs.

notengo13
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: J Rooting.

Post by notengo13 »

wastez wrote:And what if they never find their mistake?
This could take a really long time or maybe never.
Usually a exploit will be closed if it's public.

So please think about it and Release it earlier.
They are already in donors group. :D
UE48H6640 T-MST14DEUC 2781.0 root latestH --> 2130.0 skypeRoot-->0000-->2115.3 "Skype refueled" Root
QE55QN93A - - >firmware T-NKM2DEUC-1805.4 (backup 1590.0) - - >update CURL60 Error --> CURL28 Error
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

wastez wrote:And what if they never find their mistake?
This could take a really long time or maybe never.
Usually a exploit will be closed if it's public.

So please think about it and Release it earlier.
Just check posts from past years. Best case scenario they patch within 2-3 months and then I have to deal with dozens of posts saying "rooted stopped working, blah blah blah". No way man, no way :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
wastez

Post by wastez »

sectroyer wrote: Just check posts from past years. Best case scenario they patch within 2-3 months and then I have to deal with dozens of posts saying "rooted stopped working, blah blah blah". No way man, no way :)
And you think this will change if you wait until Samsung close your exploit?
This is totally normal for people and that will happen again because the most of them are unable to deal with computers at all.
I know it's frustrating, I'm also operator of a forum and there are exactly the same problems.
It's a pitty that there is a full functional root which won't be released.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

wastez wrote: And you think this will change if you wait until Samsung close your exploit?
This is totally normal for people and that will happen again because the most of them are unable to deal with computers at all.
I know it's frustrating, I'm also operator of a forum and there are exactly the same problems.
It's a pitty that there is a full functional root which won't be released.
Of course it "will change" as all/most of them will get updated to latest fw version and won't have to deal with that :) :mrgreen:
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
wastez

Post by wastez »

Yes in the beginning but as soon Samsung closes the exploit the problems are again the same.
prisonbreak1988
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by prisonbreak1988 »

You must always complain savan. Have you so lite to do. Do you think sectroyer release root faster if you complain? wrong!
have UE40ES7005 and UE48JS9005QXXE fw 1470
Spawn32
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Spawn32 »

Hey guy's, can you wait a little, just have to get my popcorn :D

/Spawn
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

wastez wrote:Yes in the beginning but as soon Samsung closes the exploit the problems are again the same.
After people stop complaining that "root stopped working" I don't mind :) If root NEVER works for them no more complaining :)
prisonbreak1988 wrote:You must always complain savan. Have you so lite to do. Do you think sectroyer release root faster if you complain? wrong!
Well complaining is what forces me to wait for patch :)
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

sectroyer wrote:Well complaining is what forces me to wait for patch :)
Are you sure it's not rather Samsung? :lol:
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
sdhweg

Post by sdhweg »

Oh wait until you would like i lived 43 years without it very fine so i dont care all you do is writting. Ppl who want to release it do not write that much

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk

Return to “[J] General”