Web browser UE40J6240AW

General forum talking area for J series TVs.

timbarlant

Web browser UE40J6240AW

Post by timbarlant »

Hello guys, I want to ask you after last software update to version 1490.3 on my samsung UE40J6240AW I have a problem. When I test internet speed on website speedtest.net with the default web browser on TV the download speed is 2 mbps and 15 mbps upload speed. My internet speed from the ISP provider is 30 mbps for download speed and 15 mbps for upload speed. I use wired internet connection on my TV. The problem is after update when I watch stream videos with web browser the video buffering while watch the picture. Before update I don't have problems watching stream videos without buffering. What is the reason to do that ? Software bug or something else ?
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Web browser UE40J6240AW

Post by zoelechat »

Sounds like common improvement firmware upgrade usually provides :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
timbarlant

Post by timbarlant »

The other problem after update to 1490.3 is when I turn off the TV on channel 2 for example and later turn on TV the channel is 5 (turn on random channel). Sometimes when I turn on the TV the channel starts with sound but no picture (black screen) , when I move to next channel and back to other channel the problem is gone. What is the reason for that problem ? Software bug again or something else ?
timbarlant

Post by timbarlant »

I contact to Samsung Support. They did a diagnosis from a distance. They entered the service menu and gave the option factory reset but the problem continues.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Then continue to bother them, we're not aftersale and not here to support official issues of firmware upgrades we always strictly unadvise. No idea anyway.
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.

Return to “[J] General”