FW 1490.3 changelog

Here is information about customize your J series firmware.

maximob

Re: FW 1490.3 changelog

Post by maximob »

Blooking root is against customers interests.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

maximob wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:55 pm Blooking root is against customers interests.
So what ? :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
maximob

Post by maximob »

each part search for his own best interest. In one hand SAMSUNG and in the other hand US. :)
mehmethan
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mehmethan »

Is it possible to patch the Update in a way so, that root still be available? Just curious if you ever tried. It's also another way to deal with Firmware Updates.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

mehmethan wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 11:04 pm Is it possible to patch the Update in a way so, that root still be available? Just curious if you ever tried. It's also another way to deal with Firmware Updates.
No!!!! you can ONLY block updates CORRECTLY. Nothing more!!!!
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!

Return to “[J] Firmware”