PS50C680 hacking

Support for C series TVs that all user could ask. Please do not ask a questions at other forums.

JoyBed

PS50C680 hacking

Post by JoyBed » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:24 pm

Hi! I have a TV i wanna hack but I cant find any good info about it. Its a PS50C680 and so far i created the tesing usb that you plug into the series c tv and if it finds any “movies” than its hackable, my tv sees the usb but cant find any content on it. So i wanna ask if there is any solution or method to hack it to get samygo to run on it.
EDIT: I tried this hack https://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php?title= ... es_models) but again my tv cant read things on the usb drive, it seems like the tv doesnt support ext3.

beatfreak
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: PS50C680 hacking

Post by beatfreak » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:39 pm

Go to Menu>Help>contact samsung there push down key to get to second site
Post your Firmware name and version
JoyBed wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:24 pm
but again my tv cant read things on the usb drive, it seems like the tv doesnt support ext3.
you mean it doesnt even show you some folders on your usb drive despite you can see some on your pc?
//UE40C6500 @ T-VALDEUC 3011 // rooted manual HotelMode style // PVR to NFS via 18MB on-the-fly sparse XFS //
FYI: you can close your ssh session with SamyGO with

Code: Select all

~.
If you can't fix it using dvct tape, you are not using enough dvct tape.

JoyBed

Re: PS50C680 hacking

Post by JoyBed » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:12 pm

beatfreak wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:39 pm
Go to Menu>Help>contact samsung there push down key to get to second site
Post your Firmware name and version
JoyBed wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:24 pm
but again my tv cant read things on the usb drive, it seems like the tv doesnt support ext3.
you mean it doesnt even show you some folders on your usb drive despite you can see some on your pc?
Yup, on a PC i can see the files on a ext3 flash drive but on a TV dont. My firmware is T-VAL4DEUC-1005.0 and sorry for my late answer i wasnt at home.

Return to “[C] Support”