Samsung UN32C6500 - Internet TV DOES NOT WORK

Support for C series TVs that all user could ask. Please do not ask a questions at other forums.

johnpham

Samsung UN32C6500 - Internet TV DOES NOT WORK

Post by johnpham »

After more than a half dozen calls to Samsung Support with resolution, I thought I'd try here:

- Bought UN32C6500 earlier this week
- Have wired internet to TV and Yahoo widgets are working, so my internet connection is fine
- When I press the Internet TV button, I get the standard Internet TV screen with Samsung Apps, Settings, etc but nothing can be navigated to. I cannot select settings, apps, or anything else. Eventually it times out and goes back to the tv input
- I upgraded to the 1019 firmware via USB - online software upgrade just says 'Connecting to network server' and eventually timed out
- Samsung support says I need to 1019.1 version, but the version on the website is just 1019 (why by the way has a bad url which I think is a valid internal Samsung network URL but does not work over the internet)
- I've been through Level 1 and Level 2 support several times now with Samsung - not helpful to say the least

Anyone have any ideas? I bought this TV specifically for this feature, and it DOES NOT WORK. I have not thrown the box out yet - getting very frustrating.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Samsung UN32C6500 - Internet TV DOES NOT WORK

Post by juusso »

The truth is.. Samsung does not support C series anymore, they do not care about your Internet@TV.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
beatfreak
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: Samsung UN32C6500 - Internet TV DOES NOT WORK

Post by beatfreak »

as a firmware i'd recommend 3011.1
i still use skype with my c6500
//UE40C6500 @ T-VALDEUC 3011 // rooted manual HotelMode style // PVR to NFS via 18MB on-the-fly sparse XFS //
FYI: you can close your ssh session with SamyGO with

Code: Select all

~.
If you can't fix it using dvct tape, you are not using enough dvct tape.

Return to “[C] Support”