Hacking a UE32C6000 with MSX6DEUC firmware

Support for C series TVs that all user could ask. Please do not ask a questions at other forums.

eduperez

Hacking a UE32C6000 with MSX6DEUC firmware

Post by eduperez »

I own a UE32C6000 with a T-MSX6DEUC-2001.0 firmware. I have seen in the service menu that I can change the model, but reading the wiki seems like I need the T-VALDEUC firmware to get any benefit from this change (for example, to enable internet). Is there anything "interesting" to expect from this TV/firmware?

Many thanks!
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Hacking a UE32C6000 with MSX6DEUC firmware

Post by juusso »

TV`s with T-VALDEUC firmware have different mainboard. If you have onwned TV with T-MSX6DEUC, you can not install T-VALDEUC.
Use search for how to root your TV and what benefits this root brings to you. But definitely "no internet" (browser?) nor smarthub is possible.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
eduperez

Re: Hacking a UE32C6000 with MSX6DEUC firmware

Post by eduperez »

I have read about the different mainboards, and not being able to change firmware; that is why I was just wondering what benefits (if any) can I expect just by changing model in the service menu. Not having internet in the device pretty much spoils all the fun for me, even if I root the device. Thanks for your help.

Return to “[C] Support”