Which method/procedure is the right one (or the best) for C Series hacking?

Support for C series TVs that all user could ask. Please do not ask a questions at other forums.

beatfreak
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: Which method/procedure is the right one (or the best) for C Series hacking?

Post by beatfreak »

they all work, die download link in first forum post does work too
//UE40C6500 @ T-VALDEUC 3011 // rooted manual HotelMode style // PVR to NFS via 18MB on-the-fly sparse XFS //
FYI: you can close your ssh session with SamyGO with

Code: Select all

~.
If you can't fix it using dvct tape, you are not using enough dvct tape.
daviddrf

Post by daviddrf »

beatfreak wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:24 am they all work, die download link in first forum post does work too
Hello and thank you for your help. Excuse me but I haven't been able to try this because I've been busy trying to revive my past UE32D6100 mainboard (viewtopic.php?f=22&p=101878#p101878).
I've tried to use the widget method (https://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php?title= ... et@TV_only) but I am not being able to create a develop user. When I try to create a new user I got the message "Cannot create an account as you have no services to log in". I've been reading post like viewtopic.php?t=7451 or viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11492&p=97460&hilit=account#p97460 but I don't find apps like Twitter, Picasa or Google Calendar on my Spanish Internet TV...Could anyone help me please? Thanks in advance.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Is C series internet@TV still supported by samsung? I just guess, they discontinued support at serverside and when you try to login, tv is unable to "call home" to samsung server. Without proper response tv does not allow you to log in even to local account.

But i just guess. I donot know.l as i do not have access to C series. Posible you have to repeat procedure at different time, might you cought some temporal issue and next time you will succeed?
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
daviddrf

Post by daviddrf »

juusso wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:29 am Is C series internet@TV still supported by samsung? I just guess, they discontinued support at serverside and when you try to login, tv is unable to "call home" to samsung server. Without proper response tv does not allow you to log in even to local account.

But i just guess. I donot know.l as i do not have access to C series. Posible you have to repeat procedure at different time, might you cought some temporal issue and next time you will succeed?
Does this mean this Internet@TV widget's procedure is just discontinued for C series? I ask you this because you recommended it to me in the past (viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11923#p101214). I tried a factory reset under service menu too and after try Internet@TV widget method again without success.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

I adviced because method was suitable perfectly for you. But i was not wise whether I@TV service works or not until you reported. Almost no active C series users here.

But... the chance is you got some temporal issue. Weird...
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

daviddrf

Post by daviddrf »

juusso wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:56 am I adviced because method was suitable perfectly for you. But i was not wise whether I@TV service works or not until you reported. Almost no active C series users here.

But... the chance is you got some temporal issue. Weird...
Temporal issue? I've been trying this since beatfreak's answer at Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:24 am...If it were a "discontinued support at serverside and when you try to login, tv is unable to "call home" to samsung server" I wouldn't be able to download widgets or upgrade it (but I am able to...)In my D series television I have not this problem too...In other threads (https://forum.samygo.tv/viewtopic.php?t=7451)they wrote about Facebook, Twitter, Picasa or Google Calendar widget for restoring the "services" for creating an account but I am not able to find them in Internet@TV...What can I do? Could I change the region or country code in service menu for trying to download or find these Twitter, Picasa or Google Calendar widgets? What another thing could I try?
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Your problem is that you try to create account, which already exists. You need just to login to develop account as advised.

daviddrf

Post by daviddrf »

Why did you delete the message I posted here?
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Coz you posted it twice

daviddrf

Post by daviddrf »

I posted only one time in this thread, the information is the same than this:
https://forum.samygo.tv/viewtopic.php?f ... 51#p101918

Return to “[C] Support”