juusso wrote:I dont know which eeprom that is, you must find it using info from wiki,forum.
Dary wrote:Hi, I'm from Argentina and I have the same problem with my tv UN40C5000, and I did all the steps but nothing happened.
Can you help me please
thx a lot
agustin wrote:Hi, can you tell me how to do it with a UN32C5000?
I try with the blue and red but doesnt work
Thanks in advance
Dear all,souradiproy wrote:No, I still cant get the channel menu to work...I didnt bother much as my STB connects through HDMI. If u find a solution, please post it.
I've read al the postings on this thread and in others.
I was playing with the SM on a UN32C5000QM and bricked it.
(I changed the DTV setting from Peru to Argentina accessing the SM with Mute > 1 > 8 > 2 > Power
The motherboard is exactly the one in this current post: The pictured shared long ago matches exactly my board
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=24z983d ... 7fTuY-cHbY
I tried the following on the correct chip, pins 5 and 6:
1) unplug the tv from the wall
2) I use a screwdriver to join pins 5 and 6 from the correct chip
3) While keeping the screwdriver joining those 2 pins, I put the electric plug to the wall
4) The TV screen stays black, and the red power led switchs on.
5) I enter either Info > Menu > Mute > Power or the Mute > 1 > 8 > 2 > Power and the red led starts blinking 6 times until it switches off.
what to do next? it does not happen what is expected at this point.
question: how to you join pins 5 and 6? and 4 and 5? what do you use to make sure the circuit is closed between those pair of pins?
Thanks in advance!!