Samsung C750 LCD TV & VPN & UK+US Apps loaded simultanously.

Support for C series TVs that all user could ask. Please do not ask a questions at other forums.

thatfellow76

Samsung C750 LCD TV & VPN & UK+US Apps loaded simultanously.

Post by thatfellow76 »

Hi guys, great site!
I have a C750 LCD, I had it rooted but I changed back to current firmware..

My question is as follows..

I am currently Using a VPN Router to watch UK & USA Apps, The problem is that when I want to switch from BBC iPlayer to Hulu, I have to change from UK VPN to US VPN & reset my internet@TV so it loads all the US Apps.. Is there any known way to have BBC iPlayer & Hulu installed at the same time? I know I could not watch them without switching VPN's but Id Like to be able to just switch VPN & watch US App straight away..

Thanks
demaciado

Re: Samsung C750 LCD TV & VPN & UK+US Apps loaded simultanou

Post by demaciado »

Well, I guess you could backup each installed app of interest from your rooted TV
and then install the set of widgets with a developer account from a web server of yours.
beatfreak
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: Samsung C750 LCD TV & VPN & UK+US Apps loaded simultanously.

Post by beatfreak »

we also had a nearly working openvpn for C-Series ARM, depending on the type of your tunnels it might work, but installing your cross region widgets as user apps may be more simple, iirc in the end its only a additional tag in the specific widget.xml
//UE40C6500 @ T-VALDEUC 3011 // rooted manual HotelMode style // PVR to NFS via 18MB on-the-fly sparse XFS //
FYI: you can close your ssh session with SamyGO with

Code: Select all

~.
If you can't fix it using dvct tape, you are not using enough dvct tape.

Return to “[C] Support”