Firmware downgrade for LED UE46C7000WP

Support for C series TVs that all user could ask. Please do not ask a questions at other forums.

overkiller

Re: Firmware downgrade for LED UE46C7000WP

Post by overkiller »

Hi, I've a UE46C7000WWXXH and I need to italianize it. Your method will work for mine model too ? And How can I enter to start the various setting ? Thx for help....
newthor

Post by newthor »

overkiller wrote:Hi, I've a UE46C7000WWXXH and I need to italianize it. Your method will work for mine model too ? And How can I enter to start the various setting ? Thx for help....
Check out which is the Firmware currently installed in your TV: should it be 3008.3 or older, then you should be immediately able to enter the SERVICE MODE (with the HOTEL MODE previously set to ON) and change LOCAL SET and COUNTRY to your desires.
Otherwise, just follow the step-by-step procedure that I have provided earlier in this thread (see also below) and you will surely succeed, since my LED was exactly the same model as yours (Model 6DE UE46C7000WWXXH).
newthor wrote:Well guys, I'm happy to say that, thanks to your precious advices, I successfully managed to "italianize" my LED UE46C7000WP ! :mrgreen:

Here is the procedure I followed (I'm confident it might help other people with the same necessities):
01 - turned ON the HOTEL MODE, switched ON the TV in SERVICE MODE and made a CLONE TV TO USB command (just in order to have a backup available): finally I turned back to OFF the HOTEL MODE;
02 - loaded by USB the 0000 firmware (from this point beyond a "NOT FOR SALE" message was displayed in the TV every time I switched channels);
03 - loaded by USB the 3008.3 firmware (the message above disappeared);
04 - turned ON the HOTEL MODE, switched ON the TV in SERVICE MODE and made all the required changes to LOCAL SET and COUNTRY (inside the OPTION MENU) and to REGION and INFO LINK COUNTRY (inside the CONTROL --> SUBOPTION MENU);
05 - took pictures of all the menus and submenus inside the SERVICE MODE MENU (since I wasn't sure that such settings would be kept after the factory reset);
06 - made a FACTORY RESET;
07- switched the TV ON, installed the channels (as it was the first time) and finally had interactive services (i.e. red button on RAI channels) active and channels automaticcally sorted ! :lol:
Newthor Samsung UE46C7000WWXXH "Italianized" through Service Menu after downgrading to T-VALDEUC_3008.3 - Current Firmware: T-VALDEUC_3015.0
overkiller

Post by overkiller »

I upgraded the firm to 3008.3 but.... I think my model can't allow me to change some settings. I found the way to enter in the factory menu and many settings are blocked for example the HOTEL MODE ....
Jerry666

Post by Jerry666 »

Helpp... i need firts frimware T-GASDAAC & how posible to roolback / downgrade my frimware ??? My tv is UA46D600 samsung
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE

Return to “[C] Support”