TV does not play older Videos from NAS

Support for C series TVs that all user could ask. Please do not ask a questions at other forums.

aimaim
SamyGO Project Donor

TV does not play older Videos from NAS

Post by aimaim »

Hi everyboy,

my PS50C7790 has samygo extensions and mounts a share from my NAS to the virtual samygo device. Playing videos works fine mostly except for older videos. The TV says "Keine gespeicherten Daten gefunden" or in english "No saved Data found". The strange thing is that it is not really about the video file itself (Dosn't matter which codec or container). When I copy the file to the same folder, it does play the copy. Even if I delete the original and rename the copy. When I compare original and copy the only difference I can identify is the creation date. So I tried changing the creation date to today. But that didn't do the trick. Of couse I could copy my entire video archive and delete the original one, but there has to be an easier way?
The NAS is a Synology DS213 btw. I have it since January. I copied all my Data from my old NAS to it. But I cannot say that it doesn't play the stuff from my old NAS in general.

I'd appreciate any help
Thanks
aimaim
aimaim
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: TV does not play older Videos from NAS

Post by aimaim »

Never mind. I figured it out. It was a permissions issue. Just had to connect via ssh and set my series folder to 777
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: TV does not play older Videos from NAS

Post by juusso »

:-)
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE

Return to “[C] Support”