"Cannot create an account as you have no services to log in"

Support for C series TVs that all user could ask. Please do not ask a questions at other forums.

kartu

"Cannot create an account as you have no services to log in"

Post by kartu »

Hi,

today I've upgraded firwmare on my LE40C650 to 3005.x. (hoping that yahoo would have a widget for prime, as amazon.de promised).
Now I can't create login ID anymore.
Apps are working, other than that, but Settings->internet@TV-> Create your Login ID ends with "cannot create an account as you have no services to login to".

I'd simply roll back to old firmware, but that requires installing a widgret, doesn't it?

Before upgrade, I've tried the rooting widget (modded USA Today linked in wiki) but didn't complete it, i.e. didn't put USB sticks into it. not sure if this is the cause.

Any ideas? :(
kartu

Re: "Cannot create an account as you have no services to log

Post by kartu »

Never mind, solved the problem by installing Facebook app.
Now I can create login id.
beatfreak
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: "Cannot create an account as you have no services to log

Post by beatfreak »

yes, you need to have an app where you have to lo in, twitter, picasa or google calendar are also suitable
//UE40C6500 @ T-VALDEUC 3011 // rooted manual HotelMode style // PVR to NFS via 18MB on-the-fly sparse XFS //
FYI: you can close your ssh session with SamyGO with

Code: Select all

~.
If you can't fix it using dvct tape, you are not using enough dvct tape.
daviddrf

Re: "Cannot create an account as you have no services to log in"

Post by daviddrf »

Hello, I have the same problem (https://forum.samygo.tv/viewtopic.php?f ... 07#p101891). The question is I'm from Spain and I can't find the Twitter, Picasa, Facebook or Google Caledar widgets to download them. What could I do for being able to create an account (I would want to create the "develop" account for hacking/rooting the television).
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Omg i just realized what is your problem!
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

daviddrf wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:31 pm What could I do for being able to create an account (I would want to create the "develop" account for hacking/rooting the television).
You do not have to create develop! It already exists. You just have to login! Simple as that, no?
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

daviddrf

Post by daviddrf »

juusso wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:32 pm
daviddrf wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:31 pm What could I do for being able to create an account (I would want to create the "develop" account for hacking/rooting the television).
You do not have to create develop! It already exists. You just have to login! Simple as that, no?
What? Sorry but in the C-series wiki is written you have to create user "develop" first and after or then login:
"On your TV...

{{#ev:youtube|i7-HD9Uz40k| |right|C series widget hack.}}

Start Internet@TV and create user "develop"
Log in with that user, choose "Settings", choose "Development" and enter your computers IP address as the server address"

Extracted from https://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php?title= ... et@TV_only

For a better understanding of the situation I've uploaded a video where you can see my problem:

https://youtu.be/pvF3fUUCMlE

If I try to login with the "A" red button I got a message which tells me that "There's no user account available. Create one in Configuration>Create account and then try again" ("Ninguna cuenta de usuario disponible. Cree una cuenta de usuario en Configuración>Crear cuenta y vuelva a intentarlo" in Spanish language). In this video I try this 3 times. After 3 unsuccessful tries then I try to create a new one user account ("Crear" in Spanish,"Administrador" is greyed out and/or unavailable). If I try to create the account then I got the message "Cannot create an account as you have no services to log in" ("No puede crear una cuenta ya que no tiene servicios para registrarse"). Do you know what's the problem now?
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Then i've ran out of ideas. Might some C series owner will help you...

daviddrf

Post by daviddrf »

What another method could I try?
Would be possible that this problem came because my television has not the last firmware? If I upgrade the television to the last firmware (3018.1) could I try to create the new account at Internet@TV then? Would this rooting/hacking method work with 3018.1 firmware?
daviddrf

Post by daviddrf »

Maybe this problem appeared because I have 3005 firmware installed and not the lastest one, 3018?

Return to “[C] Support”