"Cannot create an account as you have no services to log in"

Support for C series TVs that all user could ask. Please do not ask a questions at other forums.

daviddrf

Re: "Cannot create an account as you have no services to log in"

Post by daviddrf »

Hello. I've tried to change the Internet@TV region (https://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php?title= ... @TV_region) for trying to be able to download any app or widget that allowed me to install apps that enables that services for creating the develop account (Facebook, Picasa or something similar). In my case it didn't succeeded. My TV region was set from "None" to "UK". If I upgrade my television to 3018 firmware would I be able to apply the "develop" account on Internet@TV to hack my LE40C650? What could I do for creating "develop" account? Thanks in advance.
beatfreak
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by beatfreak »

just try to install some other apps, you just need one that requires an user account
//UE40C6500 @ T-VALDEUC 3011 // rooted manual HotelMode style // PVR to NFS via 18MB on-the-fly sparse XFS //
FYI: you can close your ssh session with SamyGO with

Code: Select all

~.
If you can't fix it using dvct tape, you are not using enough dvct tape.
daviddrf

Post by daviddrf »

beatfreak wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:52 pm just try to install some other apps, you just need one that requires an user account
Hello again and thank you beatfreak for your help. I've been looking for that app but I am not able to find any app that requires an user account. Do you know any one I could install to try please? Thanks in advance.
salyam

Post by salyam »

try PLEX from Samsung app store - it requires user account. That's how I solved the same problem.

Return to “[C] Support”