Request for develop compiling ffplay ffmpeg for c series.

Support for C series TVs that all user could ask. Please do not ask a questions at other forums.

Mkò

Request for develop compiling ffplay ffmpeg for c series.

Post by Mkò »

Hi to all develop i look into the c series sources and i find that tv use ffmpeg libs is there some develop that could recompile from source ffmpeg and ffplay to run it on tv and play rtsp stream in fullscreen?
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: Request for develop compiling ffplay ffmpeg for c series

Post by sectroyer »

Mk? wrote:Hi to all develop i look into the c series sources and i find that tv use ffmpeg libs is there some develop that could recompile from source ffmpeg and ffplay to run it on tv and play rtsp stream in fullscreen?
First of all ffplay will not display video on tv :) Second there is already tutorial on how to play rtsp on tv :) It works on C-F :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
Mkò

Post by Mkò »

sectroyer wrote:
Mk? wrote:Hi to all develop i look into the c series sources and i find that tv use ffmpeg libs is there some develop that could recompile from source ffmpeg and ffplay to run it on tv and play rtsp stream in fullscreen?
First of all ffplay will not display video on tv :) Second there is already tutorial on how to play rtsp on tv :) It works on C-F :)
where is this tutorial?
I'm interesting only in play not in dumping it.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

Mk? wrote:
sectroyer wrote:
where is this tutorial?
I'm interesting only in play not in dumping it.
On C series to play you have to dump it :) Then you open it for playing as any normal file :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!

Return to “[C] Support”