TV reboots every 5 minutes

Support for C series TVs that all user could ask. Please do not ask a questions at other forums.

quantum4

TV reboots every 5 minutes

Post by quantum4 »

Hi there,

since yesterday my TV is rebooting every 5 minutes or so. And Internet @ TV is not accessible anymore, where, which is my guess, also lies the problem.
I made a new user (develop), did some settings, and after that my TV started rebooting. I upgraded the firmware (bu USB) and did a couple of factory resets, but helas, still rebooting spontaneously. Samsung helpdesk is useless, they wanna send a mechanic.

If anyone has a solution to this i would be really happy. Thanks in advance.
greenhorn
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: TV reboots every 5 minutes

Post by greenhorn »

Stop the watchdog from the service menu could stop reboot... Anyway have to figure what cause this issue.
What is your tv model, fw, rooted or not?
TV: UE40F7000 - T-FXPDEUC-1115.0 - SamyGO Extensions on F series
TV: UE55ES7000S - T-ECPDEUC-2003.4 - SamyGO tool Right from USB - no develop account is needed
TV: UE40C6710 - T-VALDEUC 3011 - Hacking TV over Hotel mode (C650 T-VALDEUC-3009.2)
BD-Player: BD-E6100 - B-FIRBPEWWC 1063.3 - rooted, no more Cin@vi@
NAS: CIFS: MAG250 NFS: Playon!HD
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

disconnect internet cable, reboot TV, go to Internet@TV (should be ok) and remove widget that causes reboots.
If no help, go to service menu and disable watchdog.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
quantum4

Post by quantum4 »

Guys, you made my day and it was so simple. Why didn't the Samsung helpdesk come up with that ??

Disconnected the network cable, rebooted, and could finally start up Internet@TV, that updated itself, and now it seems fine.
It looks like the TV is not rebooting anymore. Been on for half an hour now.

Happy that these kind of forums exist !
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

:)
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

quantum4 wrote:Guys, you made my day and it was so simple. Why didn't the Samsung helpdesk come up with that ??

Disconnected the network cable, rebooted, and could finally start up Internet@TV, that updated itself, and now it seems fine.
It looks like the TV is not rebooting anymore. Been on for half an hour now.

Happy that these kind of forums exist !
Check the available free space at /mtd_rwcommon to be sure. When I had my "issues" I sometimes encountered something similar and after successful smart hub update tv worked fine for few days and then everything started once again :D
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!

Return to “[C] Support”