UN75JU6500FXZA problem

Here for general support for J series TVs, request and problem solve area.

bgenius1299

UN75JU6500FXZA problem

Post by bgenius1299 »

ok guys I got my TV after coming back from deployment and somehow it is stuck in this blue screen saying it's updating software. The menu shows for a second but then goes unresponsive. I popped the back off and jumped the eeprom gnd and sda and it caused the update to delay long enough to manipulate the menu and attempt to point it to an external hard drive with the system software on it all 1.5gb but it says there is no software update I am assuming it's not finding anything more recent so ignores the update. Is there any way to force the update or should I just wait and try and do more extreme measures till I can just buy a replacement main board?
maximob

Re: UN75JU6500FXZA problem

Post by maximob »

Go here : http://www.samsung.com/us/support/owner ... 500-series

you may find a sollution to you problem.
bgenius1299

Post by bgenius1299 »

sadly samsung has been less than helpful resulting in them trying to "send a tech" at my expense so not an option. After buying a home for my kids after this deployment hard on cash so trying to use tools/skills to fix the tv hopefully. Can you flash with exlink cable like other models for the Ju6500 series?
maximob

Post by maximob »

nope. unfortunately i don't have your model. try a factory reset in service menu. it will solve your problem.

Return to “[J] Support”