Channel editor

Here for general support for J series TVs, request and problem solve area.

srafa007

Channel editor

Post by srafa007 »

Hi all,

I have one of JU series TV from Samsung. I have also an D series with very helpful channel editor from this forum. I was wondering if i could find anything that can edit the exported channel list from USB stick by this TV. It is a .zip file with this name "Channel_list_T-HKMDEUC-1205.6.zip" inside archive there are some files without extension and an .xml file. Each of this files without extension has some names according to some specific tuner that TV has eg. dvbc, dvb analog, sat, etc. This are actually SQL lite databases that includes the scanned channels. Unfortunately my programming skills are very limited and I couldn't do anything after opening this files with an SQL lite browser.
I have attached the exported file.

If anyone has some ideas how to edit this files, from TV it cannot be done :)))) i can only make some favorite lists that I can edit and arrange the channels as I like.

Although the TV is amazing, picture quality and connectivity are out of this world.

Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
erdem_ua
SamyGO Admin

Re: Channel editor

Post by erdem_ua »

I believe someone will convert current utility to support new J series or build another one for support J series soon :)

I made quick look to files.
For dvb_analog, table CHNL chNum represent channel numbers.
For dvbc, table CHNL chNum entries defines the channel numbers.
For sat table SAT column satId entries defines the channel numbers.

It's easy to change those IDs.

:idea: Instead of using ordinary program to do that, might we better to do it with simple java program to arrange channels thru web interface directly.
Unfortunately I am definitely not a java man. :)
srafa007

Post by srafa007 »

Thank you!
bidru1963

Post by bidru1963 »

Hello,
i have also a JU series.
Very good.

For channel editor you have this : ChanSort.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/chansort/

it works very well.
i tried it.

best regards

Post by 153 »

Great man, thanx a lot for the advice!!! ChanSort 2016-08-10 it's working with UE60KU6072!

Return to “[J] Support”