develop account

Here for general support for J series TVs, request and problem solve area.

M11
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: develop account

Post by M11 »

tadzpadz wrote:If you want to install apps to tv from USB just:
1. create 'userwidget' folder in root path of USB stick and put archived app file (.zip, or .wgt) in this folder;
2. power on TV, go to smarthub, connect USB;
3. app should be installed automatically (pop-up about installation will appear on screen). After that app will be available in MyApp section.
Enjoy.
And Samsung has blocked this method in latest firmware update...
F9000 + SEK-3500U
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

M11 wrote: And Samsung has blocked this method in latest firmware update...
Fortunatelly everybody on this forum is aware of what Samsung is doing. Nobody here is stupid enough to NOT block updates on router :D
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
GuellepumpenBobber

Post by GuellepumpenBobber »

I need Help for a samsung uhd 55ju6450 . I net Tutorial to develop it.Or work it??? Ich hope any budy can help me
Last edited by GuellepumpenBobber on Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

GuellepumpenBobber wrote:I net Tutorial to develop it.Or work it???
Yes :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
medi
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by medi »

its any chance now to transfer the apps in tv i can douing that anymore l got firmwere 1421
medi
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by medi »

that will be good if anybody can help me........thanks
M11
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by M11 »

Merry Christmas everyone!

So i got bored and installed Tizen SDK and i can now install .wgt (Tizen) apps successfully. Unfortunately there does not seem to be a way to install .zip (old) apps. And apps installed using the Tizen SDK get deleted after a TV restart.

So i started thinking...
On F and H series, i modified a old SamyGO app to copy apps to my TV. Has anyone here tried on J series, if a app can still unzip files to apps folder or is apps folder read only now? If this is still possible on J series, then it would be relatively easy to install out of region apps, if we could find someone who is ready to write a small app or convert the old SamyGo app to Tizen. I tried, but failed to convert the old SamyGo app to Tizen. I checked the Tizen filesystem sample app but couldn't get it to run too.
F9000 + SEK-3500U
rados

Post by rados »

Please anyone know how to install nstreamlmod on j series. I have made userwidget on usb and put nstreamlmod. Zip on it and nothing happend :( any new tricks please?
SamsungFreak

Post by SamsungFreak »

Samsung has blocked to put widgets/apps on your tv with the usb.

so... this step does not work anymore!
USB format fat32-> Folder " userwidget " -> smarttvtestfile.zip

this does not work anymore. The usb stick will be seen like a data usb stick.

Does anyone have a new solution for this ? I want to install a app on my samsung tv. I have the SAMSUNG UE55JU6050U.

Sorry for my bad english :oops:
Nawual

Post by Nawual »

Me too. When plug my usb stick be seen like a data usb stick.

Its a UE55JU6500KXXC with firmware 1430.

Return to “[J] Support”