Decrypt SRF recordings JU6700

Here for general support for J series TVs, request and problem solve area.

schrism

Decrypt SRF recordings JU6700

Post by schrism »

Hi Everyone,

I'm new in this forum, and i don't know where to start, I just bought a tv JU6700 and testing their features i discovered that i can record directly to my hard drive, I have read in forums but I'm not clear as can decrypt files SRF that are created in the CONTENTS folder to so convert them mkv or some other format. I need help to know where to start east.

Thank you very much in advance.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: Decrypt SRF recordings JU6700

Post by sectroyer »

schrism wrote:Hi Everyone,

I'm new in this forum, and i don't know where to start, I just bought a tv JU6700 and testing their features i discovered that i can record directly to my hard drive, I have read in forums but I'm not clear as can decrypt files SRF that are created in the CONTENTS folder to so convert them mkv or some other format. I need help to know where to start east.

Thank you very much in advance.
No way. For now forget or be veeeeeerrrrryyyyy patient :) Then only thing you could do is to try to disable OTN Support but I think you will not be able to do even this :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
schrism

Post by schrism »

Mmm... What a pity, we have to wait then.

Thanks Sectroyer.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

schrism wrote:Mmm... What a pity, we have to wait then.

Thanks Sectroyer.
NOOOO. If you don't disable OTN Support (which you probably can't) or block updates on router. There is no point in waiting :) Even if root will be released you will IMMEDIATELY get an update from Samsung that will block it :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!

Return to “[J] Support”