K Model Service Menu

General forum talking area for K series TVs.

MrOne88

Re: K Model Service Menu

Post by MrOne88 »

Sorry friend. I just do not see this option, as in this video and I would not break the tv :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0z32Iik8Hg
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

You`re strictly following J series 5100 video, do not expect menus being same on your TV, as you`re talking about KU6xxx model.
What to do - it is up to you. You can wait for more opinions :)
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
MrOne88

Post by MrOne88 »

you are definitely right. But in the options of the serious KU6xxx I do not see this option, so I asked :( PANEUR i think i refer to the whole of europe and i would use an option for Italy :(
masterturk

Post by masterturk »

since there has been alot of quick posts since my last post can i just bump this question

can someone explain to me what the A, N, S versions on the colors mean in colormapping?

A_RED_R_G_B
S_RED_R_G_B
N_RED_R_G_B
etc for all colors
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: RE: Re: K Model Service Menu

Post by juusso »

MrOne88 wrote:you are definitely right. But in the options of the serious KU6xxx I do not see this option, so I asked :( PANEUR i think i refer to the whole of europe and i would use an option for Italy :(
This is picture of option->local set of ue40ku6072
As you see, eu_italy is here. I also checked mrt option and region has no options for europe other than paneuro. No need to dig there. Image
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

@masterturk: no idea.

MrOne88

Post by MrOne88 »

Thank you so much, you are the best! Then option-> local set-> eu_italy and no need else, right? You are a big brother, I am debtor :) Shortly I get the tv too :)
pjny

Post by pjny »

Hi everyone, could anyone help me, how to activate the usb to run an app (model tv UN65KU6500) ?
the usb port is configured only to see images,

Thank you!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
notadrummer

Post by notadrummer »

masterturk wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:06 pm just to let people know, i found a way to disable ths dimming! just had to put the PWM_MOVIE_INI to 100 in the 2D_Subseting :)

but now that i can use non-pc mode i noticed my colors and picture is brighter and overly white compared to pc mode eventhough picture setting are the same. is this normal? or did something in service menu mess up :? can someone explain to me what the A, N, S versions on the colors mean in colormapping?

thanks.
I changed the PWM Min option from 0 to 5, and now the darker scenes don't dim as much. Maybe you can change back the PWM_MOVIE_INI to 30, and set both PWM Mid and PWM Min to 30. Maybe this will fix your "overly white" image. As far as i can tell, these settings control the amount of current that is sent to the LEDs. Seems that 30 is the setting for normal watching. There's also the PWM Max option, which is set to 100, which i think means, when there's a bright image (like an all white picture) on screen, send the maximum amount of current allowed to the LEDs.

By setting the other 3 options to 30, you're telling the tv not to alter the current sent to the LEDs under normal watching, resulting in no dimming on darker scenes.
masterturk

Post by masterturk »

hey you are the guy from avforums lol "doesnt dim as much" doesnt sound good, i cant stand any dimming. i might try it sometime though

i fixed the overly bright image,there is some setting where you can change the hue, saturation and lightness of main colors and the lightsness was too high on them for some reason, so brought them dont to 50 and it all looks great now :)

also i know what A N S stands for now, A is for Auto color space, N is for Native and S is for native in game mode

Return to “[K] General”