K Model Service Menu

General forum talking area for K series TVs.

bbe

K Model Service Menu

Post by bbe »

Littel sprite of K Model Service Menu
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: K Model Service Menu

Post by sectroyer »

Looks funny. Where you able to set OTN Support to OFF or is it still blocked ?
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
bbe

Post by bbe »

yep is still blocked, might be to much compression to see the difference ..
is more grey on real screen.
omarmanaseer
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by omarmanaseer »

Dear sir,
May I know the key sequence in the remote control to inter the service menu in this model..
I have UE65KS8000 and I want to do a hard rest.
Thanks for help...
Rebound

Post by Rebound »

Dear all,
I bought 50KU7000 last week. pvr function is not active, so i have tried to find pvr option in service menu to activate, but i could not find it yet. i also checked the photos of service menus uplouded in this forum, and also i could no find it :x :x :x

Do you known where is the pvr function in the service menu?

thx
MoMan

Post by MoMan »

I guess most people here are more interested in showing what they can do. Not really helping others figure it out.
djidji77
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by djidji77 »

MoMan wrote:I guess most people here are more interested in showing what they can do. Not really helping others figure it out.
sorry but you're wrong ;)
Rebound wrote:Dear all,
I bought 50KU7000 last week. pvr function is not active, so i have tried to find pvr option in service menu to activate, but i could not find it yet. i also checked the photos of service menus uplouded in this forum, and also i could no find it :x :x :x

Do you known where is the pvr function in the service menu?

thx
so what happening when you press the "rec" button on remote control? I'm asking you that bc I have 40KS7000 and pvr working just fine
max617

Post by max617 »

Someone could indicate the exact sequence to activate the service menu for TVs of the k series . Thank You so much . Yours sincerely
notengo13
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by notengo13 »

max617 wrote:Someone could indicate the exact sequence to activate the service menu for TVs of the k series . Thank You so much . Yours sincerely
the exact sequence is: WRITE IN SEARCH FORUM(OR google, yahoo, qwant....): HOW TO ENTER SERVICE MENU SAMSUNG TV. :roll:
UE48H6640 T-MST14DEUC 2781.0 root latestH --> 2130.0 skypeRoot-->0000-->2115.3 "Skype refueled" Root
QE55QN93A - - >firmware T-NKM2DEUC-1805.4 (backup 1590.0) - - >update CURL60 Error --> CURL28 Error
ko1yasha

Post by ko1yasha »

Hello , can anyone has information how to get into the service menu ? TV UE40KU6470. Nowhere is there the necessary information .

Return to “[K] General”