K Model Service Menu

General forum talking area for K series TVs.

daiceman

Re: K Model Service Menu

Post by daiceman »

Yeah thanks for the heads up in any case;) BT is not so important but would be handy to use with headphones and was curious to see if this model had the hardware support like the M6120:)
sanjeevsaharan99

Post by sanjeevsaharan99 »

ferrloz wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:18 pm Realized to enter menu of service of my tv 43KU6000, thank you friends.
how do u get service menu i have same model i am unable to get it
daiceman

Post by daiceman »

I use the app on my older android phone which works flawlessly every time as the standard remote sequence was flaky and not working all the time (works on my M 6120 and no longer on my KU6000 apparently) - besides the fact that you have to power off the tv to exit while with the app you can exit and enter while the TV is powered on just like with the service remote. If you don't have a phone with IR blaster you can always build the blaster using 2 LEDs as described in the wiki, pretty straight forward.
masterturk

Post by masterturk »

zoelechat wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:39 am Here's full tree of KS7000, shouldn't be that far :)
i know this is probably alot to ask for, but is there any chance you could do this for a non BT2020 output? just on normal 4k source?

since values are different for both
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Indeed you're asking too much :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
masterturk

Post by masterturk »

lol

fair enough
peripatitis

Post by peripatitis »

Is there any option to unlock HbbTV from service menu (KS8000). I searched all the menus and didn't find it.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

peripatitis wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:48 pm Is there any option to unlock HbbTV from service menu (KS8000). I searched all the menus and didn't find it.
Don't think so, more likely locale setup related.
rtfm wrote:This function is only available on certain models in specific geographical areas.
peripatitis

Post by peripatitis »

My TV's model and my geographical area support HbbTV. But for a unknown reason samsung has this option disabled. I phoned to them and they inform me that I have to wait for few weeks for an appointment to unlock the option via online support.
If there is an option that I could change from service menu, I 'ld like to know it.
Thank you for your answer.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

peripatitis wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:23 pm they inform me that I have to wait for few weeks for an appointment to unlock the option via online support.
lol, they're so busy :)
peripatitis wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:23 pm If there is an option that I could change from service menu, I 'ld like to know it.
Still don't think so, except country change as told. Dunno which one is yours but Samsung are not always aware of "who allows what".

Return to “[K] General”