K Model Service Menu

General forum talking area for K series TVs.

DGery

Re: K Model Service Menu

Post by DGery »

horatyu wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:34 am If Your Tv is off You cam push Info, menu(settings), mute,power.
I tried it, but it can't work. I tested the remote controller when the TV working and the buttons are working correctly.
When the TV is off and I pushed the buttons the controll led on the TV is flashing, so it recived the signal, but the TV not starting in Service menu
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Info home mute power
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
dadash

Post by dadash »

you have to wait a minute or so after power off, otherwise sometimes it won't go into Ser-menu
also make sure it's in TV mode before turning off, it won't go into SM from hdmi
thehadi

Post by thehadi »

Hi all,

Can anybody share his ADC settings of KU7000?
arrayasan

Post by arrayasan »

Hello! Can anyone help me? I own a 55KU6172 model and I have messed up the hdmi ports in the service menu. I need the correct configuration for the HDMI path witch is found in engineering option. I need the correct four digit number and letters( 1234 and abcd).

Thank you!
In8ability

Post by In8ability »

Just switch panel type and switch back to original panel. Al settings in service menu will return to defaults. FTI
zqureshi

Post by zqureshi »

Any idea how to change resolution in service menu,i am using ku7000 as monitor and it doesnt show in bios and while booting up due to resolution

mrfhenix

Post by mrfhenix »

masterturk wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:42 am nevermind, just found out changing Option->Type to another and then back to what it was, resets the advanced settings(including WBMovie)! this is awesome
can you explain how exactly please same isue
malamas

Post by malamas »

HELLO i need your help i have this tv UE40KU6000 i go in to service menu and activate something so now my tv sow me only one screen to tell me connect cable one connect cable so now my controller no work in this screen only key working is extra to option smart hub. my tv now stack in this screen and no sow me again the service menu so how disable this screen or how to reset tv to out of this screen ? plz help me . thanks you.

my second question is : if my tv root or downgrade? my tv have 1250.2 fw one day tv make auto update to fw 1260.1 so my tv stop work apps smart hub so i tray to fix them reset tv delete all apps now tv no have anything so how to fix all this? tv fw now is T-JZL6DEUC-1260.1 . THANK YOU
notengo13
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by notengo13 »

malamas wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:17 am HELLO i need your help i have this tv UE40KU6000 i go in to service menu and activate something so now my tv sow me only one screen to tell me connect cable one connect cable so now my controller no work in this screen only key working is extra to option smart hub. my tv now stack in this screen and no sow me again the service menu so how disable this screen or how to reset tv to out of this screen ? plz help me . thanks you.

my second question is : if my tv root or downgrade? my tv have 1250.2 fw one day tv make auto update to fw 1260.1 so my tv stop work apps smart hub so i tray to fix them reset tv delete all apps now tv no have anything so how to fix all this? tv fw now is T-JZL6DEUC-1260.1 . THANK YOU
Check BOM model if it match your TV model.
UE48H6640 T-MST14DEUC 2781.0 root latestH --> 2130.0 skypeRoot-->0000-->2115.3 "Skype refueled" Root
QE55QN93A - - >firmware T-NKM2DEUC-1805.4 (backup 1590.0) - - >update CURL60 Error --> CURL28 Error

Return to “[K] General”