Filesystem layout - files list

General forum talking area for K series TVs.

ferrloz

Re: Filesystem layout - files list

Post by ferrloz »

Hello mate , if unfortunately it was a question :?: , regards .
ferrloz

Post by ferrloz »

Hi, I'm looking at the firmware upgrade.msd with IsoBuster Pro 3.0 jumps file in jpg format with a size = 927.012KB, but I can not open it, what do you think of friends?
bugficks
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by bugficks »

try photoshop
ferrloz

Post by ferrloz »

bugficks wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:15 pm try photoshop
ok thanks ,
I will try to upload file.

file recuperado jpg : https://mega.nz/#!5YAR2IYY!lkT1sNpwfkEQ ... wrgEa-WF3A
Last edited by ferrloz on Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

You wont be able to open file w/o special knowledge and rsa keys. Save your time. It was a joke, and whether you got it seriously, then i'm in doubts about your skills to investigate samsung firmware upgrade files. Photoshop nor mspaint won't help here. msd file is encrypted and specially made file which you can not open with tools aimed to open virtual image files.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
ferrloz

Post by ferrloz »

juusso wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:25 pm You wont be able to open file w/o special knowledge and rsa keys. Save your time. It was a joke, and whether you got it seriously, then i'm in doubts about your skills to investigate samsung firmware upgrade files. Photoshop nor mspaint won't help here. msd file is encrypted and specially made file which you can not open with tools aimed to open virtual image files.
I am an engineer of software (it is a joke) only a user and always I like the investigation and the unpacking of things and to see that it contains and that to do, since with the android and bada it gave to me very interesting moments...
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

ferrloz wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:04 pm I am an engineer of software (it is a joke) only a user and always I like the investigation and the unpacking of things and to see that it contains and that to do, since with the android and bada it gave to me very interesting moments...
If you like watching encrypted files download some E firmware and decrypt it with E decrypter, really encrypted files inside don't change much with each series :) And "looking at them" doesn't get as anywhere :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
ferrloz

Post by ferrloz »

sectroyer wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:22 am
ferrloz wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:04 pm I am an engineer of software (it is a joke) only a user and always I like the investigation and the unpacking of things and to see that it contains and that to do, since with the android and bada it gave to me very interesting moments...
If you like watching encrypted files download some E firmware and decrypt it with E decrypter, really encrypted files inside don't change much with each series :) And "looking at them" doesn't get as anywhere :)
Thank you for the info, a greeting mate . :D
temporary333
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by temporary333 »

zoelechat wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:52 pm Here you go:
T_JZMDEUC_1111_dumps.zip

Archive contains kernel dump (basically uImage) and rootfs dump (vdfs image) you have to use that to extract (x86 binary included, recompile if needed).

Enjoy :)
Hello,

do you have also parition dump which contains /opt from k/j series? Or its backup file /usr/data_backup.img?

Thank you.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

temporary333 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:50 am do you have also parition dump which contains /opt from k/j series? Or its backup file /usr/data_backup.img?
Yeah /opt base contents is in that image, rest is user/online dependent.
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.

Return to “[K] General”