Problem with iptv

General forum talking area for K series TVs.

betek

Problem with iptv

Post by betek »

Hello, I have a problem with the program and Internet TV from time to time, to quickly and efficiently refresh the program for a new TV. Do you have such problems? Do you have an idea how to fix it? from all applications, running default updates did not help. Not only I have such a problem from what I know, only a few other users of this TV, and samsung support will not help. Please help.
betek

Re: Problem with iptv

Post by betek »

refresh
betek

Post by betek »

help me.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Hi, if you got no answers, this means nobody knows what to say. Honestly speaking, i did not understand your question...
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
piotrdvb
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by piotrdvb »

betek record your problem and show everyone
betek

Post by betek »

when I turn on the Internet TV through all iptv applications, each time the channel is loaded after 10 seconds, I present it on video.
https://youtu.be/CusaXEkVQAw
betek

Post by betek »

can you help us?
the phone is without a problem.
Please, contact me, thank you.
jacobs

Post by jacobs »

Hi all,

I'm having same issue with 50KU6072 after firmware upgrade to 1208. Before that upgrade it works fine, but unfortunately I wasn't aware that auto update should be turned off...
It looks that some buffers are there, which cannot be turned off... I tried to switch off all features for picture improvement(auto motion,..), which can be buffering, but still the same. Does anyone know how to switch off all buffering(is ther an option in Service menu) in order to prevent this long channel switching. Unfortunately latest firmware upgrade to 1220 didn't help either, and as you are probably already aware Samsung support via phone or remote access also didn't help, as they can only do factory reset(tried it many times) and promises that it will be better in next firmware upgrade...
If someone has some clues how to fix this issue, I would be very gratefull.
piotrdvb
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by piotrdvb »

Hello. My TV is 50KU6072. I have the same problem and I also count on your help.

Return to “[K] General”