*** Requests for apps/patches K series ***

Here are software that related with Samsung K series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

asiersan
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: *** Requests for apps/patches K series ***

Post by asiersan »

zoelechat wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:33 am Having both air and sat tuners doesn't mean it's dual: dual means "at the same time"
i,m confused,.... i was thinking mine was dual tunner

thanks a lot.
Samsung 55HU7500L
Samsung 40F6500
Samsung 32K5570SU
JeppeTh
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by JeppeTh »

I would appreciate a possibility to decode installed apps as on e.g. F-series.
Or if there's a possibility to download a non-encoded variant directly...
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

JeppeTh wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:39 pm I would appreciate a possibility to decode installed apps as on e.g. F-series.
Yes you can, there is a tool for that and you have to do it yourself. NOBODY can do it for you (key is tv based).
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
JeppeTh
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by JeppeTh »

sectroyer wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:56 pm
JeppeTh wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:39 pm I would appreciate a possibility to decode installed apps as on e.g. F-series.
Yes you can, there is a tool for that and you have to do it yourself. NOBODY can do it for you (key is tv based).
What tool? If you mean I have to develop the tool myself, then no I don't have enough knowledge for that...
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

JeppeTh wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:29 pm What tool? If you mean I have to develop the tool myself, then no I don't have enough knowledge for that...
Nope there is a tool for each series different name. For example on H I used DumpSMP or something like that. You don't need to "develop" but you need to use it yourself :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
JeppeTh
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by JeppeTh »

sectroyer wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:33 am
JeppeTh wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:29 pm What tool? If you mean I have to develop the tool myself, then no I don't have enough knowledge for that...
Nope there is a tool for each series different name. For example on H I used DumpSMP or something like that. You don't need to "develop" but you need to use it yourself :)
That sounds great, but I can't find there's any for K?
Or do you mean I can use the H variant for K as well?

Or do you mean the one that decrypts pvr/video files?
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

JeppeTh wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:03 am That sounds great, but I can't find there's any for K?
yeah you would need K version. BTW what's the point of decrypting such app. Nothing useful comes out of it :)
JeppeTh wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:03 am Or do you mean I can use the H variant for K as well?
No.
JeppeTh wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:03 am Or do you mean the one that decrypts pvr/video files?
No.
JeppeTh
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by JeppeTh »

sectroyer wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:12 pm
JeppeTh wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:03 am That sounds great, but I can't find there's any for K?
yeah you would need K version. BTW what's the point of decrypting such app. Nothing useful comes out of it :)
And there is none?
I have some issues with some video streams in an app I'm doing. There are official apps for those and I want to check out how they have solved it...
JeppeTh
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by JeppeTh »

So any hope for such app?
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

JeppeTh wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:22 pm So any hope for such app?
Yes.

Return to “[K] Software”