*** Requests for apps/patches K series ***

Here are software that related with Samsung K series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

mastero122
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: *** Requests for apps/patches K series ***

Post by mastero122 »

Hello, there is already the application to switch between antenna &satellite&cabel. Working well. Is it possible to extend it for other options of sat-providers? During tv intalation we have other options apart from ant/sat/cab. We can chose local sat providers for fastscan. Unfortunately is not possible to switch between this provider and antenna with this application.Thank you.
jaroprofe
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by jaroprofe »

PIP function where the secondary screen is hidden. This would allow to visualize a channel with the audio of another channel. I do not know if right now it is possible to do this in some other way.
setti
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by setti »

It would be nice to have rcmap for k series. My wife is using the "old" remote control and misses the fast way to switch favourite channel lists like in former series. Creating a map for the red "A" - green "B" - yellow "C" - blue "D" button to switch favourite list will help alot to extend the WAF!
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

It's built-in sysroot :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
setti
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by setti »

Thanks for the hint. Didnt see it. But, ..... somehow it feels very odd. I'm missing the fast channel listing and favourites switching from my H series. A separate tizen app or menu for favourite channel listing would be great.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Well, better change habits than expect us to revive all countless essential features Samsung decide to drop with every new series :)
setti
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by setti »

Changing my habits is no problem. Wife is the problem ;) Maybe i will have look at tizen programming.
For the moment ive added some keymaps to the colored buttons.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

setti wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:18 pm Changing my habits is no problem. Wife is the problem ;)
Change wife ;)
asiersan
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by asiersan »

its posible to unlock pip on tv sources? only pip with HDMI as primary and tv source as secondary by default.
I have dual tunner and i would like to have one tuner as primary and secondary other tunner.
Samsung 55HU7500L
Samsung 40F6500
Samsung 32K5570SU
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

On dual tuners it's already possible by default. If I believe your signature your TV is K5570 which is not dual tuner, those ones are starting at KS8000 (or at least KS7000 with >=KS8000 oneconnect box). Having both air and sat tuners doesn't mean it's dual: dual means "at the same time", and in your case you could only claim same picture in main and pip :)
What remains impossible is HDMI as secondary, and there's unfortunately no leftover code as we used to know on pre-Tizen. Simply not intended at all.

Return to “[K] Software”