Firmware

Here is information about customize your K series firmware.

brutus

Firmware

Post by brutus »

Hello, first of all greetings to everyone and a nice day. Now with your help I hope to solve the problem. :?: I have a samsung samsung UE49K6300 series and I do not quite know which category it belongs to, regarding the problem .... samsung Italia (are from Italy) has managed to remove the iptv app from the smart hub by upgrade. I can no longer use any application like iptv. I do not find downgrading firmware and it's very frustrating. If you can help me ..... Thank you
mardook
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: Firmware

Post by mardook »

Change country smart hub to san marino
brutus

Post by brutus »

mardook wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:28 am Change country smart hub to san marino
Unfortunately I have only the Italian option in the countries
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
locarno

Post by locarno »

When new firmware will be released for KS7000 ? This TV is end of support or will get new updates in the future from Samsung ?
B33RU5

Post by B33RU5 »

Hi im totally new here and i joined this forum because im "desperately" in need of upgrading/modding the UA43K5100AKXXS tv i got since it cant play most .mkv files i download.......if anyone could offer me guidance i wud appreciate it. tnx
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Better stay calm and skip idea to mod your tv. Usually this led to brick tv.... If everything else is working well, then no need to upgrade. As the rule it don't fix issues, it adds more problems what did not exist before upgrade.

On the other hand, we do not have any "mod/patch/firmware" witch could solve your issue of not supported video file. I`d advice you to better look for external media player/tv box etc etc, or any other software solutions to change video format of such file on your PC.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
dlabi

Post by dlabi »

Hi, you might try reset your hub, then maybe it will allow change your country again to San Marino. Follow this guide https://siptv.app/howto/sammy/country/index.html or you can install this Smart iptv app using this link https://siptv.app/howto/sammy/files/siptv_tizen.zip just extract files to USB drive and than connect to TV(it must be in userwidget folder). Please note this app is not free, once trial ends you need to pay for it. I'm not it's author.

Return to “[K] Firmware”