Samsung UE55K5500 - Unable to play/stream error for specific streams on SS IPTV / SIPTV

Here for general support for J series TVs, request and problem solve area.

edhunterek

Samsung UE55K5500 - Unable to play/stream error for specific streams on SS IPTV / SIPTV

Post by edhunterek »

Hi All!

It is my first post so welcome everyone :)

I just bought new Samsung tv and struggling with playing streams from my Dreambox [enigma2] which have been working fine on my old LG tv (and still working)..... Probably it is because of TizenOS limitations

New Samsung have Tizen on board (T-HKMFKDEUC-1168.2). Links in following format cannot be played:
http://ip_address:8001/1:0:1:3DD2:640:13E:820000:0:0:0:
Can somebody help? Is it a know issue? I have searched on many forums but without a luck:(
edhunterek

Re: Samsung UE55K5500 - Unable to play/stream error for specific streams on SS IPTV / SIPTV

Post by edhunterek »

UPDATE

Update of STB helped. Now I'm able to connect to the stream but stream FREEZE on first loaded frame - no errors and playback time elapses...
Any help with that?
mastero122
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: Samsung UE55K5500 - Unable to play/stream error for specific streams on SS IPTV / SIPTV

Post by mastero122 »

I have the same experience. Only way how to stream is using transcoded stream (port 8002) but quality is very low... any update to that? Or any information on the internet?
edhunterek

Post by edhunterek »

I've searched solution for some time but finally gave up.... Probably only Tizen update would help :/ so maybe never...

Return to “[K] Support”