Bluetooth on KU6000

Here for general support for J series TVs, request and problem solve area.

pedro1kalil

Bluetooth on KU6000

Post by pedro1kalil »

So, i have an 50" KU6000 and a JBL xtreme, i want to use it as a soundbar, but the bluetooth audio option is greyed out. i have 2 questions, can i enable it (without root), and if i do, will i have to disable ota (and/or loose warranty)?
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Bluetooth on KU6000

Post by juusso »

In theory, when you enter service menu, you lose warranty. In reality they do not care. But you take responsibility when you click on info menu mute power...

No idea about bluetooth. Some models have all hardware and it is enough to set bt to on in sm, but some models have no bt module aboard, so no much help from swithing values in service menu though. You have to try and tell us.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
pedro1kalil

Post by pedro1kalil »

hm, mine came with the bluetooth remote so i think it does have the module. what do you mean by "in theory"? is there a way for them to know i entered it? also, if i had to replace my tv (the one i was using broke and they replaced) would i not be able to?
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

pedro1kalil wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:19 pm hm, mine came with the bluetooth remote so i think it does have the module. what do you mean by "in theory"? is there a way for them to know i entered it?
Yes :)
pedro1kalil wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:19 pmalso, if i had to replace my tv (the one i was using broke and they replaced) would i not be able to?
Depends on samsung :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!

Return to “[K] Support”