TV D-Series Firmware Downgrade (SamyGO Proof of Concept)

Here is information about customize your D series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

Re: TV D-Series Firmware Downgrade (SamyGO Proof of Concept)

Post by 102030 »

Downgrade from 10.28 on UE32D6300 done successful !

Picture was to dark after upgrade. I hope, the Picture will be brighter now.
Samygo-Experts, Thank you!
fruitti

Post by fruitti »

Hello friends, I have been reading several days for this and other forums and I have some doubts, to see if you can help. My model is UE40D6530 with firmware T-GASDEUC-1018.0 and I intend to rootear it to be able to install Oscam. According to I understand before rootear it should lower the firm below 1016 to be able to install Samygo and to do root since the one that I have now is not compatible according to the table of Samygo. I follow the steps and change dns to downgrade from Online Update, I came up with a firmware and I thought it was not the correct one and canceled, then I continued reading and it seems that I was doing it well so I try again but no updates are available any more . Can I have banned from the server? Someone could tell me if I am following the steps well for my model and firmwarre and to be able to install Oscam? Thank you very much to all.
Sorry for my english I use the google translator.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

1. No oscam on your TV, nomatter what firmware
2. Reset OTN, reboot and check for downgrade whether you still want it.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
fruitti

Post by fruitti »

juusso wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:27 am 1. No oscam on your TV, nomatter what firmware
2. Reset OTN, reboot and check for downgrade whether you still want it.
thanks for your answer. Why can not install oscam? I understood that if you could There is no possibility then? Thank you
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

No oscam for D series arm at all. Does not exist.
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

moreins

Post by moreins »

Hello
Can you please help me with the required firmware in order to downgrade my TV? I see here (http://forum.samygo.tv/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4199) that my firmware version could be supported if requested.
I have a UN40D6500VM running 1023 firmware (T-GASDAAC). My tv is in Colombia but i accidentally installed this version (1023), which is an USA version. This version has disabled my DTV tuner (DVB-T) so i cannot watch digital channels in my country.
I need to load a Colombian version for my TV (1012) in order to re-enable the digital TV tuner.

I need to go lower in the firmware version since the Colombian version is 1012.0. This is the download link for it

I was comparing the US and Colombian models and i believe i installed a firmware for a UN40D6500VFXZA and my TV is UN40D6500VM. SInce US uses a different digital broadcast system, this disabled my DVB-T tuner.

Will appreciate your help
moreins

Post by moreins »

Hello
I'm getting also a 601 error when trying to run the software update

Can you provide any info about it?

Thanks!
Sebaso22

Post by Sebaso22 »

I can't install samy After instalation I have only brocken.tv app. Whats I am doing wrong?
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Try reset otn, might will help.

Jonykz

Post by Jonykz »

Hello
TV: UE46D5500RWXXH with fimware T-MST5DEUC_1027.0
I have a problems with firmware downgrade. Did all the operations on points but all I see on the TV screen is this - 1.No software to upgrade 2. Failed to connect error code 606, invalid parametr.
Can anybody help me, please?

Return to “[D] Firmware”