[App] MyButtons - plugin for fast execute commands

Here are software that related with Samsung B series TVs. Like hex editors, new version of BusyBox or internal software, app programs that will run in your TV hardware.:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

mattberlin
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: MyButtons - plugin for fast execute commands

Post by mattberlin »

Am I right by the conclusion that it is not possible tu run myButons and the PVR application at the same time. I guess this must be due to the fact that both applications act on remote control operations.

Do you guys manage to launch NetSurf properly by using the myButtons?
my TV: LE32B679
mattberlin
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mattberlin »

Hello again,

one strange I discovered:
Sometimes the TV does not react on certain key instruction being made by the Mybuttons:
For instance if I want to change the Audio Language I have to use the following script:
BLUE|Language|#750#KEY_MENU.KEY_CUR_DOWN.KEY_CUR_RIGHT.KEY_CUR_DOWN.KEY_CUR_DOWN.KEY_CUR_DOWN.KEY_CUR_RIGHT.KEY_CUR_RIGHT.KEY_CUR_DOWN.KEY_EXIT
Note that key right function written in bold need to be executed twice. If it is put into the script only once the TV won't execute the desired operation. But the time intervall to 1500 ms e.g. had not changed the situation.
I'm using a LE32B679

EDIT:
Another thing to think of: Would it be possible to launch the myButtons panel by pressing a certain combination of remote control keys - e.g. Green and then Menu instead of the Green button.
This came up to my mind since the green button sometimes interferes with certain application such as Videotext, Netsurf or that @Internet thing. The thing is that I find it quite conveniant to have myButtons run upon system startup via injectso.

Best regards
Matthias

PS: Where can I edit my signature so that I can add information like the TV I have
reaper7

Post by reaper7 »

mattberlin
I can't do test with "change language" because I use only HDMI input :(
Maybe it depends on the currently broadcast programs (transmit or not more than one audio track).
so, maybe someone check this on other models?

about "green" - You can change default green button to other in config file...
e.g I use GUIDE BUTTON|Start Button|79
(You must find some button which is not used and check in rc_codes.html dec number)
mattberlin
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mattberlin »

Hy reaper7,

thanks for getting back to me.

I am aware of the fact that the Start Button can be changed. But, I'm having a hard time to find a button which does not interfere with other applicaions. That's why I proposed to configurate a series of key strikes that is necessary to launch the myButtons menu such as Green and directly afterwards some other button.

Is there a way to solve compatibilty issues with other application that react on key strikes such as PVR, NetSurf or DCA? But I'm pretty sure that this is not a myButtons problem. Moreover this is a global general issue.
reaper7

Post by reaper7 »

but in this case (green+some other key) all philosophy of myButtons go to hell,
because it was supposed to be as in theme subject "fast execute commands"
so...unfortunately this way is for me not acceptable :(

At this time myButtons when is invisible takes(waiting for) only one button
for best coexistence with other apps. Combination of two buttons does not improve situation...
...Who knows what other application is using this second button?
mattberlin
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mattberlin »

Yes, there are many pros and contras.
Well, I'm gonna take the AD button (Audio description) I don't even know what this button is supposed to do in reality anyway. ;)

Damn, I can't really figure which number is assigned to AD button?
reaper7

Post by reaper7 »

You must test it :)
any autoscripts can't fully replace human thinking :)

so,You just need to understand how plug-ins working - I don't understand it fully too but for me it working like this:
This is like river with a flowing fish(pressed button),
on the shore stand anglers(apps,plugins) one by one.
I don't know who is first, who last and where I'm (it may depend on the start order - this means how early I left the house to the river :D )
but when I catch a fish(pressed button) and take a look what I caught (do something with it)
and I have a few options:
-move the same fish into the river for another angler,
-put another fish into the river for another angler,
-throw nothing and pretend nothing happened :D
mattberlin
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mattberlin »

:D thx for this metaphoric explanation!
Fortunately there is nothing which could fully replace human thinking. Otherwise we'd be useless.

Oh well, let me go on testing to find the code of that AD button...
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Key AD code is 39 (decimal) or 0x27 (hex)
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
mattberlin
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mattberlin »

Thanks a lot for the information? Where did you take it from? Is there a more complete list of rc codes than the one attached to myButtons?
BTW: What is the AD button good for? What kind of audio description is meant? Can you think of any other interferences by using this button to launch the myButtons menu?

Best regards,
Matthias

Return to “[B] Software”