[App] SamyGO Screen Resizer

Here are software that related with Samsung B series TVs. Like hex editors, new version of BusyBox or internal software, app programs that will run in your TV hardware.:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER QUESTIONS or Problems.

sbav1
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: [App] SamyGO Screen Resizer

Post by sbav1 »

mysta wrote:Thanks for the quick answer!
Does this require SamyGO firmware or does it somehow work with native firmware?(UNxxB6xxx)
I'm afraid it will not work with B6xxx TVs (certainly not with B6000), due to missing Content Library / SDL_* libs.
Unless there is a Content Library in your TV model (with or without "Game" option)?
sbav1

Post by sbav1 »

mysta wrote:I was just noticing that.
The only media options I have are for Photos, Movies, Music. =( Was just looking around if it was possible to put the content library on it.
Probably not :(. But (AFAIK) there are known methods for loading *.so files on some models without Content Library ( firmware patched in "advanced" mode + injectso -?). I have to confess I'm not familiar with those methods (perhaps juuso may be able to help, he has a lot of experience). With that, you may be able to run stripped-down version of resizer (without SDL* function calls == no OSD). Honestly , I don't know (50/50 chance at best).
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

I do not know much about games with SDL and without SDL, but i can confirm - exeDSP attaching works (gdb or injectso) on B550/6000, so you need patched firmware and samygo.sh script...
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
mattberlin
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mattberlin »

Hi,

How come the Screen Resizer isn't working with CI+ devices!
my TV: LE32B679
sbav1

Re: SamyGO Screen Resizer

Post by sbav1 »

michalhejl wrote:Could I please ask when (if) this feature could be implemented? Thanks a lot.
Effectively, after a couple of months, it is (open-source) abandonware. I'm deeply sorry for that; my attention span tends to be a little short, and I'm a very lazy individual :(

Return to “[B] Software”