D series rooting (arm cpu architecture only) UPDATE!

Here is information about customize your D series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

Frucoboti

D series rooting (arm cpu architecture only) UPDATE!

Post by Frucoboti »

Ok. I understand but.

Every time that power on tv, must be changed this flag? The tv remember last configuration?

And last. When ready in any way, is it possible to use timeshifting on fat USB devine?

Thanks
Denny
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: D series rooting (arm cpu architecture only) UPDATE!

Post by Denny »

no, tv on each time set it up in RAM! it must be replayed every time as i describe in early posts.

if you can record to device, why should timeshift be different, so , yes , posible.
Denny - 데니 - 丹尼 (card2000)
UE55C8000 UE55D8000 UE32D6510 BD-C9600 3xDM8000
Reversing HW Demux Drivers and API from Samsung´s TV
Frucoboti

Post by Frucoboti »

I think that I am doing something wrong...
I have sync wiht the public ip server announced at Wiki.
It install Samygo icon at Smarthub
If I run it without any usb connected it mounts the Samygo virtual device. I only can see nfs and upnp shares, without any access of them. But they work fine with embeded dlna services.
If I run it with an usb connected, Samygo don't mount any virtual device.
The question is that nothing more happens. It don't install any more app.
I have upgraded to your version of game.so, and when starts Samygo for first time after power on tv, it says something about XFS disabled. I think it is your develop.
But, how to install the rest of apps / icons??.

And last, maybe my pen is ntfs. By this reasen maybe I can't record on it?

Thanks again!!!
Denny

Post by Denny »

@webbi
the .inf is missing, or the .srf.
if you rename .srf to ts, then just delete other files and move .ts file to a directory that you access from player, as Recordings Viewer search for .srf file
.mtb file is thumbinal information, (when u open player , it show you slowmotion pictures of the movie u have recorded)

it is posible to add a function , but i think it is not necesary need to do , as each user should from time to time control his recordings and if need to copy it out or delete.

@Frucoboti
it says something about XFS disabled. I think it is your develop.
yap
maybe my pen is ntfs. By this reasen maybe I can't record on it?
format it to FAT, try to mount all your shares manualy as automount take loong tiume until you get access to your shares.
But, how to install the rest of apps / icons??.
i dont know now whitch apps you mean, there is only PVR Switcher as a sample app, it is done by just copy it to user floder and icon may apper after reboot tv, like described in 1st post.
Frucoboti

Post by Frucoboti »

Thanks for your answer.

About icons, I meant the ones related to Samygo. After install like the wiki explains, with those ip add, I only see the Samygo icon, and when entered first time, it runs the hack. And the second time, don't runs the hack, and go directly to the app screen, and only appears Console access, nothing more.
Of course that smb, web, and ftp access is enabled, but I wonder if there must appear something more than the console...

After appears your improvement, I have a second icon at Smarthub, but as you says, because I have installed it manually.

Samygo hasn't any more icons or widgets?.

Thanks again.

BTW, when record from tv directly pushing red remote button, I think that tv does something, because pen light blinks, but when return to recorded tv at Smarthub, tv access to virtual usb, so I can't access pen. How I must do it?

Bye
Denny

Post by Denny »

About icons, I meant the ones related to Samygo. After install like the wiki explains, with those ip add, I only see the Samygo icon, and when entered first time, it runs the hack. And the second time, don't runs the hack, and go directly to the app screen, and only appears Console access, nothing more.
SamyConsole is just a sampel rebuilded application with USB Keyboard patch of libSDL.so , whitch is as sample delivered for developers that they can port other applications that they like to port.

so I can't access pen. How I must do it?
if you formated it as fat, check is device present when you select "source" button on remote controler then press "OK" button , you should have access to pen ^..^ .
SD6500

Post by SD6500 »

I have problem with DRM. I use quite old firmware 1013 on UE40D6500. I installed SamyGo inside TV according to wiki - no problem. After installation the DRM recorded files can't be shown even if I don't turn on SamyGo after TV restart (DRM Protection exclamation mark info). If I use Your soultion PVR_Switcher - I can see preview frames on video recorded list(no exclamation mark), but if I click video it still can't be played - "There is no video to play" error occurs. The things I observed:
1.Samygo installation even not started disables DRM(Exclamation mark on video list with DRM protected)
2.PVR_Switcher enables DRM but videos still can't be played.
Denny

Post by Denny »

SD6500 wrote:I have problem with DRM. I use quite old firmware 1013 on UE40D6500. I installed SamyGo inside TV according to wiki - no problem. After installation the DRM recorded files can't be shown even if I don't turn on SamyGo after TV restart (DRM Protection exclamation mark info). If I use Your soultion PVR_Switcher - I can see preview frames on video recorded list(no exclamation mark), but if I click video it still can't be played - "There is no video to play" error occurs. The things I observed:
1.Samygo installation even not started disables DRM(Exclamation mark on video list with DRM protected)
2.PVR_Switcher enables DRM but videos still can't be played.

looks like DRM is off at you, this hapend when the engine do not descramble the stream, so when you enter PVR switcher, check what for mesage come, "Enabled" or "Disabled" to play DRM protected content u should have Enabled Engine.
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

Question, if I try to record to a FAT32 device, what happens when recorded file size exceeds 4GB? Is the file automatically split, or does recording just crash?? With an HD source, that's only half an hour or so...

Return to “[D] Firmware”