How can I enable the viewing of video from the usb samsung T

Forum for your Monitor questions instead of TVs

gn418

How can I enable the viewing of video from the usb samsung T

Post by gn418 »

I am new to the forum, sorry but I have a problem with my tv monitor t27a300 not read the video from usb, but only music and photos. Do you know how to help me. I'm desperate. :cry:
erdem_ua
SamyGO Admin

Re: How can I enable the viewing of video from the usb samsu

Post by erdem_ua »

Do you sure if it have video decoder chip inside?
phdelia

Post by phdelia »

i also own t27a300 which doesnt play video , i bought it thinking media player would mean also video. do we have tech specs for the chipset and it is capable of playing video through usb. i find it impossible not to be able to play videos. does anyone know it the forum members has tried something about this monitor
Lobstar

Post by Lobstar »

Can you open service menu?
littleblue

Post by littleblue »

Hi,

I do not have a T27A300. it seems to me that many of you are encountering problems playing movies.

As mentioned on samsung website and leaflet, it claim that it can play movies from USB, without the need of PC and laptop.
USB Media Player

Eliminate the need of turning on your PC or laptop to share your digital content with ConnectShare? USB media player. With ConnectShare?, you can connect a USB memory drive or other USB device directly into the HDTV Monitor, and immediately access a wide range of digital content such as movies, photos, and music. ConnectShare? allows you to enjoy all the content you would normally access through your PC, now without your PC.
http://www.samsung.com/us/computer/moni ... A-features

However, the manual shows instruction of playing music and photos, it does not mention a word about movies.
If this is true, Samsung claims beyond its function than it actual provided. You are buying this monitor because it can plays movie, due to the misleading information, you should be eligible to claim a full refund.
phdelia

Post by phdelia »

Lo.bstar wrote:Can you open service menu?
Yes I opened it once but no settings found to enable video
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lobstar

Post by Lobstar »

Try change model in Option
And may be in Control - sub option will some new item
phdelia

Post by phdelia »

model option only has 1 choice a300. Does anyone know details for the chip inside and if supports video through usb

Return to “Monitors”