Hospitality mode hack (for D6 series only) - updated

Here is information about customize your D series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: SamyGO Hospitality mode hack (for D6 series only)

Post by juusso »

Yes. you have ftp access. this is definitely not samsung`s.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
SatTel

Post by SatTel »

Yes I know that FTP access is not Samsung like but I performed the hack after the firmware update again, I thought the hack is deleted after a firmware update. That would then not have been necessary?
Then I had luck that this did not break anything.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

If you have hospitality hack already, trying to install it once again must fail. Here is no other way.
As i know, firmware upgrade doesn`t remove HH files. Haven`t you got any error while performing hack after firmw. update?
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

SatTel

Post by SatTel »

No, I have not seen any error message, everything went as described in the instructions on Wiki. After the "clone USB to TV", a window opened the I pressed "OK" and the TV restartet. It could be of course that I have overlooked in this window a info, I can only remind them that there was something like that "if you press ok the tv turn off and on".
pepsuncho66

Post by pepsuncho66 »

hi to all. I have a different question. What is the propper way to uninstall SamyGO Hospitality mode hack and wipe out all the custome widgets installed with it.

Cheers,
Petar
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

To remove hospitality hack, connect over ftp, navigate to /mtd_rwarea and remove start.sh and SamyGO.sh.
To remove custom widgets, just use edit mode (yellow btn) while in SmartHub, select unwanted widgets and remove them.

aladin

Post by aladin »

I want to Go to that procedure but before that I would like to be confirmed that my read for compatibility issue is right.
Could somebody help me thank you by Advance
Is there known problem of compatibility for my model, bought on Dec 2011, 10th Model F-GAS6DEUC , V 1010.3
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

yes, compatible.

GiAk

Post by GiAk »

Hello,
I think I managed to install it using this method but I have a couple of questions.
My main interest is to record from the TV without being encrypted and learn to use the virtual drive samigo.

much they look in the forum does not make or record them unencrypted or to use the virtual drive with my pc with windows 8.

The tv is model UE40D6100 1016.0 // T-GAS6DEUC-1016.0

Also comment that when I run Sammygo from SmartHub, the screen turns black and last 1 or 2 seconds returns to the menu SmartHub, do not leave any kind of letters as I have seen in some youtube video. Confirmed that access via FTP, PHP is correct.

Thanks to all
joskevermeulen
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by joskevermeulen »

I can confirm working on UE55D6750 T-GASDEUC 1021.1

One question tough: "Limitation - no patches like BigYellow fonts", Does this mean I can't use NTFS 3g?

Return to “[D] Firmware”