[PC] DeSTRoi - PVR Content Decrypting (only for C/D series)

Here are software that related with Samsung D series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

Michelasso

Re: Samsung PVR Content Decrypting tool - final

Post by Michelasso »

A little question: with C and D series, does Destroi works with ANY version of the firmware, or does it depend on some versions of the firmware?
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Guys, I'm sure you're sick and tired of these questions but I've gone through this thread and I couldn't find an answer.

With the lastest version of Destroi, can I decrypt a movie without rooting the TV? Is the MDB file that's on the USB enough?

Thank you!
nobody

Post by nobody »

Same here. I wish it could work with ES8000 but it doesn't.
DARCAMI

Post by DARCAMI »

Dear Denny ,
I would like to ask you if it is possible to use the decrypting tool even with blueray reader with hd dtt tuner. My model is Samsung BD-E6300.
This model records on an external HD in .pvr
I can read the partition in WINDOWS OS with FSproxy. I see the pvr files but I cannot read them because of the encryption.
In your website I didn't find a practical way to decrypt a BD reader recording, or at least for my model. Can you help me anyway ?
Do you know any dtt tuner that let me record stuff and use it with a computer without any other passage ?
AlfredoC

Post by AlfredoC »

Hi,

I changed the Windows version that it works fine under Linux including drm key extraction from mdb file.
Linux users like run programs witout ui :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
richteas

Post by richteas »

In addition to the linux tool for decoding from the previous post by AlfredoC, here is a Linux/Bash command line script to extract the key from an .mdb file. I couldn't find any other command line tool that does this. Provided here in the hope that it is useful for some.

This file only exctracts the key from an .mdb file, and writes it to a .key file with the same name. The .key file then can be used with drmdecrypt_x86 from the previous post to do the actual decryption step. Command line FTW!

Tested it using the files recorded with a SAMSUNG BD-E6300 transferred to a Debian Linux system.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

e series bd? can't believe, really? :o
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
srbinas

Post by srbinas »

Hello richteas!

I have tried your shell skript, but the drm key output seems to be wrong...

Code: Select all

root@dn-desktop:/home/dn/Arbeitsfl?che/CONTEND_TESt# ./drmkey.sh 20130325123502.mdb
Key  00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 02 0A 4B 00 00 00 00  written to file  ./20130325123502.key
Done.
I have SAMSUNG TV UE46ES5700, may I change the order of getbytes or anywhere?!

getbyte 11
getbyte 10
getbyte 9
getbyte 8

getbyte 15
getbyte 14
getbyte 13
getbyte 12

getbyte 19
getbyte 18
getbyte 17
getbyte 16

getbyte 23
getbyte 22
getbyte 21
getbyte 20
Or maybe I do not use your script correctly...?

Greetz
richteas

Post by richteas »

Hi srbinas,

I think the script does what it can, and you are using it correctly. IMO, the problem seems to be that the encryption scheme on the E series is not known at the moment, it is likely different from that used in other devices. This makes me think so: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=5347.
AlfredoC

Post by AlfredoC »

Hi,

anyway, I wrote a php script that kann read mdb files and can extract the key to a file or to the command line :D
The script may run on Windows and Linux just call

# php getKey.php <mdb_file>

This script works perfectly for D series.
I think the script is easy to understand, so anybody can change it to fit their needs ;)
Maybe a werbserver version would be nice 8-)

Return to “[D] Software”