How to uninstall SamyGo?

Here is information about customize your D series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

EyesKiller

How to uninstall SamyGo?

Post by EyesKiller »

Hi, I want revert every modifications. I remember I modified some scriptes like 02_04_vusb.

What exacly happens if I just install official/newer version? Are all modifications reverted then? Or is just upgrading firmware not enough?

cu Floh
ocean
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: How to uninstall SamyGo?

Post by ocean »

Hey EyesKiller.
If you just want a clean new installation of samygo uninstall the widget in the smarthub and reinstall it again. All script will be set to "delivery condition" cause all is new installed.
If you need some backup of your files copy via ftp and load em up after reinstallation.
For upgrade I can't tell you what will happen or if samygo even will be able to install again because of samsung is closing the backdoors in their upgrades. So if you want to use samygo don't upgrade to latest firm.
regards ocean
Samsung UE32D6510 (downgraded to T-GASDEUC-1016.0) with "SamyGO Hospitality mode hack" running
Samsung UE46ES6710 ( T-MST10PDEUC-2004) with SamyGo running
EyesKiller

Re: How to uninstall SamyGo?

Post by EyesKiller »

Thank you for your quick answer. So by uninstalling SamyGo app all scriptes are removed, right?

I know there is still no upgrade for UEXXD7090 since a long time ago. I upgraded with firmware which was installed before I installed SamyGo so its fine about downgrade. :) But still thank you pointing that out.

cu Floh

Return to “[D] Firmware”