[PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F/H series - Version 1.8.2.53

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: [PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F series - UPDATED!

Post by juusso »

tempinbox wrote:did you add the support for more tv series in future such as c,d, b series?
no need at all. why:
1. B series PVR recordings aren`t encrypted at all :)
2. C/D series - Destroi does everything well.
3. SamyGO PVR decoder is aimed for E/F series.

Combining 2 and 3 is hard and time wasting process because of different tools and algorithms used on different series. Do you know guys how much time developers already spent to get this version of PVR decoder working?
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
darthwalter

Post by darthwalter »

hi again, just to understand: this software works only via wireless or i can connect the hard disk with the encripted registretion to the computer and use the program anyway? Thank you.

OK, first try is a failure, this is the image with the error:
Lordbyte
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by Lordbyte »

Stream read error normally means connection lost on a fundamental level.
Make sure TV remains powered-on, and dont make firewall-rule-changes and stuff like that mid-transfer.

Try again .. Stream read error is not normal as such.
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.
darthwalter

Post by darthwalter »

Right, done a second test and it worked properly; appreciate the help and the program of course. Thank you!
BlumCoLe
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by BlumCoLe »

Love your work! Thanks a lot.

I test it a little yesterday and now I take more time to test it and try different things.
...want to know which function do what! :)

I edit this post when i've found bugs or have questions. ;)

Questions:

1. What's different when I check "Use HW-Switch for DrmDecrypt"?

Wishes/Suggestions:

1. Is it possible to add output filename parameters for the resolution? Would be great if the filename shows me if it's FullHD (1080p), HD (720p) or SD (576p). :P

Bugs:

1. Output filename parameter $Duration (00:00:00) ... ":" aren't allowed in filenames (Windows)
Last edited by BlumCoLe on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UE46F6500 @ T-MST12DEUC-1119.0 | ROOT | samyGOso 1.2.5 | ZoelPVR | PVRtoTS | BrowserFix | MovieDelPatch
UE55KS7090 @ T-JZMDEUC-1240.0
Lordbyte

Post by Lordbyte »

BlumCoLe wrote: 1. What's different when I check "Use HW-Switch for DrmDecrypt"?
That is a question for its author, Bugficks. My best guess is that his code offload CPU to GPU if available.
BlumCoLe wrote: 1. Is it possible to add output filename parameters for the resolution? Would be great if the filename shows me if it's FullHD (1080p), HD (720p) or SD (576p). :P
Nice feature, if that information is available to me in a consistent way, I will be sure to include it, in a future update :-)
BlumCoLe wrote: 1. Output filename parameter $Duration (00:00:00) ... ":" aren't allowed in filenames (Windows)
2. 1TB external HDD is formatted in 2 partitions: 500GB (NTFS) and 500GB (XFS) ...and a 16GB JetFlash USB Stick (NTFS).
Well, 3 storage devices: (But) PVRDecoder detects the 16 USB-Stick and the XFS partition, why the USB stick, but not the other partition?! ^^
1. Filenames should be filtered when they are constructed ... the colons mentioned shouldent "make it" to the actual filename written to disk. Did you try ?
2. The tool simply lists any and all directories found in /dtv/usb/ ... You may verify this manually using any FTP-client. The tool is a slave to information from TV.
I *do* filter folders/devices *not* containing the letter-sequence "sd" .. its a consequence of wishing to filter other non-eligble devices.
A future update will allow costumization of these filters.
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.
BlumCoLe
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by BlumCoLe »

Lordbyte wrote:
BlumCoLe wrote: 1. What's different when I check "Use HW-Switch for DrmDecrypt"?
That is a question for its author, Bugficks. My best guess is that his code offload CPU to GPU if available.
Ok, sorry. ;)
Lordbyte wrote:1. Filenames should be filtered when they are constructed ... the colons mentioned shouldent "make it" to the actual filename written to disk. Did you try ?
Hm, don't know if I misunderstand you or you misunderstood me. :P
For example:
Output filename mask -> $RecName ($ChName, $DD.$MM.$YYYY, $Duration)
Result in PVR Decoder -> The Matrix (Hallmark, 03.10.2013, 00:00:00)
But in Windows it's only -> The Matrix (Hallmark, 03.10.2013, 000000)
Lordbyte wrote:2. The tool simply lists any and all directories found in /dtv/usb/ ... You may verify this manually using any FTP-client. The tool is a slave to information from TV.
I *do* filter folders/devices *not* containing the letter-sequence "sd" .. its a consequence of wishing to filter other non-eligble devices.
A future update will allow costumization of these filters.
No, sorry, all works great, try it today again and all 3 devices are detected.
Don't know what was the problem yesterday...

Thanks again.
UE46F6500 @ T-MST12DEUC-1119.0 | ROOT | samyGOso 1.2.5 | ZoelPVR | PVRtoTS | BrowserFix | MovieDelPatch
UE55KS7090 @ T-JZMDEUC-1240.0
fluffi444
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by fluffi444 »

BlumCoLe wrote: For example:
Output filename mask -> $RecName ($ChName, $DD.$MM.$YYYY, $Duration)
Result in PVR Decoder -> The Matrix (Hallmark, 03.10.2013, 00:00:00)
But in Windows it's only -> The Matrix (Hallmark, 03.10.2013, 000000)
":" is not a vaild filename character - Therefore do not use it...

So I think that even if $Duration will output them they can't be written to file....

So we need another divider for Duration - I suggest 00h00m00s :D
TV: UE40ES7000 @ UE40ES8090 - T-ECPDEUC-2022.0 // SamyGO
CI+: Unicam EVO 4 with HD+ (HD02) @ Pacific 4.60
NET: Samba: PC
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Not sure that h, m and s will fit everybody, depending on language.

What I suggest is even distinct wildcards for hours, minutes and seconds from duration.
e.g. $durationHH $durationMM $durationSS (probably $dhh $dmm $dss or something like that :) )

So you would insert fixed chars you want between each value. Even exclude seconds for example...

Anyway, trust Lordbyte, we will improve that ;)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
Lordbyte

Post by Lordbyte »

zoelechat wrote:... , we will improve that ;)
Of cause, Zoelechat and I (mostly Zoelechat) will compose a backlog with the most pertinent bugs and wishes,
and an update will be released .. At this point we just need the intial release to land, and see what features / bugs gets
the most outcries :mrgreen:

There is no timeframe for an update at this point.

Return to “[F] Software”