[PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F/H series - Version 1.8.2.53

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

Lordbyte
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: AW: [PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F series - Version 1.4.

Post by Lordbyte »

fluffi444 wrote:
Lordbyte wrote: We need skilled reversers like the departed Bugficks to "create" the needed knowledge
(and tools) for this to become possible.
Check back here in a year or so :mrgreen:
Whats up with bugficks? Did i miss something?
If I remember right, Bugficks is now on his way to Thailand (or he is already there).
Skilled reversers are hard to come by, and my best guess is that he was headhunted
for some top-secret project .. Surely by some secret Samsung-agents :mrgreen:

I raised the issue about interfacing to EPG- and Scheduler-databases with Bugficks like weeks and weeks ago,
but his remaining time was already mapped out, primarily with focus on the OSCAM project.

So, -
..until Bugficks returns on-line .. even from Thailand,
(.. or another reverser steps up),
(.. or I myself learn the trade (fat chance)) we are halted in this particular development.
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.
warchief
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F series - Version 1.4.0.2

Post by warchief »

nice. any chances for a linux cli method or source files to compile for linux like the pvr decrypt tool for older c/d-series tvs?
Lordbyte

Post by Lordbyte »

warchief wrote:nice. any chances for a linux cli method or source files to compile for linux like the pvr decrypt tool for older c/d-series tvs?
No.

Nobody can be bothered with anything older than E-series basically.

Bugficks has several times stated that HIS work on the E/F-series will NOT be ported back to prior series.
Others have requested his sourcecode, but so far Bugficks have deemed the code NOT to be release-worthy in source form,
and if you are a developer, or know a little about the research&development community, you know you HAVE to respect that, and NEVER ask again.
Bugficks knows his code is wanted and desired, and he will make it public IF and WHEN he wants to.
Also, Bugficks may or may not change his mind on porting the tools back to older TV series, but as I understand him,
he has no free time for porting research-state code at this point in time ..

MY PVRDecoder-tool is just a GUI for his tools, so I cant help you either .. Sorry mate, dead end so far :geek:

Maybe you could emulate Windows and use the original Destroi ?
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.
forumauro

Post by forumauro »

YES!!!
Finally I'm able to install from USB the hack.
I've start SamyGo PVR.
I see all file that I had register on my Samsung.
DECODE!!!

Nothing. When I decode the file, in the folder I've nothing! Why?
Lordbyte

Post by Lordbyte »

One million and one possible reasons.

Please copy/paste log .. and/or screenshots, and any other info more precise than "It dosent work" ? :-)

Do you have write/create/access right to the work-folder and output-folder ?
fluffi444
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by fluffi444 »

forumauro wrote:DECODE!!!
Nothing. When I decode the file, in the folder I've nothing! Why?
First try is to deactivate ANY AntiVirus/Firewall programs temporarily and see if this helps....
It it works you can set the 3 Programs in your AV/FW Settinges not to be controlled: PVRDecoder.exe itself, netcat and the DRMDeccrypt
TV: UE40ES7000 @ UE40ES8090 - T-ECPDEUC-2022.0 // SamyGO
CI+: Unicam EVO 4 with HD+ (HD02) @ Pacific 4.60
NET: Samba: PC
forumauro

Post by forumauro »

If I leave FTP-Port: 21 and Telnet-Port: 23 the TV not recognized
If I put FTP-Port: 21 and Telnet-Port: 80 the TV search was successfull and I can see the record file on my TV.

When I clic on "Decode selected recordings" it start to decode the file, but when finish it, in the Temp folder there is not any file.

This is the result:

Code: Select all

21.18.29: Uploading / Executing KeyDropper .. ..
21.18.35: Delaying for TV to complete operation .. 0
21.18.35: Dropping DRMDECRYPT to work-folder.
21.18.35: Retrieving 20130924134036.key from TV.
21.18.35: Retrieving 20130924134036.inf from TV.
21.18.35: Retrieving 20130924134036.srf from TV.
21.18.52: Retrieved 189,20 Mb of 189,20 Mb ..
21.18.52: Launching decoder process:
21.18.52: "c:\temp\drmdecrypt.exe" -hw "c:\temp\20130924134036.srf" "c:\temp\20130924134036.key" "c:\temp\2013.09.24_13h40_FOCUS - Da Vinci Reloaded.ts"
21.18.52: DRMDecrypt says 189,20 Mb of 189,20 Mb processed.
21.18.52: Deleting c:\temp\20130924134036.key
21.18.52: Deleting c:\temp\20130924134036.srf
21.18.52: Removing DRMDECRYPT from work-folder..
21.18.52: Operation finished .. Waiting for user..
I've not antivirus or firewall install.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mojjvh0sbdpvhq0/Immagine.png
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qz89h8vlxocesxu/1.png
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fovyjj6rfw2ao78/2.png

I need install some codec in my PC? Like divx xvid or other?
Last edited by forumauro on Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
forumauro

Post by forumauro »

So, skype must be load?
Then I need go to Smart Hub, run skype (with user and password?)
Correct?
Lordbyte

Post by Lordbyte »

forumauro wrote:If I leave FTP-Port: 21 and Telnet-Port: 23 the TV not recognized
If I put FTP-Port: 21 and Telnet-Port: 80 the TV search was successfull and I can see the record file on my TV.
Interesting .. Mostly because telnet-port is NOT used to detect TV ... ONLY port 21 is used ... So, you canged nothing in the
setup as far as the TV-scanner goes .. Are you sure about your observations ? :-)
forumauro wrote: When I clic on "Decode selected recordings" it start to decode the file, but when finish it, in the Temp folder there is not any file.
Well, the log you have shown us indicate a totally normal decoding-cycle ... DRMDECRYPT says it has fully decrypted your file, and I actually
trust DRMDECRYPT a lot .. mostly because it has NEVER failed delivering ..

I put it to you, that we are dealing with a user-malfunction here .. Try another output-directory, where you have verified WRITE-access,
Also ... WHILE DRMDECRYPT is working, you should be able to browse (use explorer) to your output-directory, and watch the output-file grow in size .. Repeat press F5 to see growth

Once DRMDECRYPT has finished ... does file disappear ?
If so, get ProcMon from Microsoft, or a similar tool, and figure out what process wants to delete your file ..
forumauro wrote:I need install some codec in my PC? Like divx xvid or other?
There is no use for any codec before you have a file you want to playback .. The playback requires a codec,
but you have NO file yet ... so .. never mind codec for now.
Lordbyte

Post by Lordbyte »

forumauro wrote:So, skype must be load?
Then I need go to Smart Hub, run skype (with user and password?)
Correct?
Erhh .. No.

Why do you post this AFTER you have been using the PVRDecoder ?

You have successfully rooted TV, so you will of cause know that Skype cannot run on rooted TV,
because the root-kit REPLACES the Skype-product with the attack-vector-implementation
every time TV is turned on .. to enable root .. its a trade-off .. you can have root OR skype .. not both (a truth with limitations)

This was also made clear to you in all the texts you read during your rooting-process.

Actually, there IS a way to make both Skype and Root coexist, and that is also documented elsewhere
on this forum. But postpone that until you have the entire system running smooth ..

Return to “[F] Software”