[PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F/H series - Version 1.8.2.53

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

Lordbyte
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: [PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F series - Version 1.5.3.3

Post by Lordbyte »

Fix your environment.
Make sure TV is rooted correctly.
Test FTP and Telnet using any clients.

Once the PVRDecoder runs correctly, we can take a stab at your actual issue .. off-line decoding.
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.
MikeyBoy

Post by MikeyBoy »

I inadvertently found a problem with low disk space. During file retrieval, i saw that the remaining free space in the working/output folder (same folder here) was not going to be sufficient for the output file. I let it decrypt anyway, to find out what happens, and it decrypted until the disk was full, then said it finished successfully. The resulting .ts file only played until the point where the space ran out, of course.

So my request for something like "5 selected, 15.34 GB total" could be modified to check for enough free space in the output folder, or to display it somewhere.

As always, not a criticism, i really appreciate this program!
valerio65

Post by valerio65 »

Lordbyte wrote:
valerio65 wrote:Or is there any method to put the pendrive with tv recordings in my PC, and decode it?
Yes .. :D :evil:
Really? What is it?
Lordbyte

Post by Lordbyte »

valerio65 wrote:
Lordbyte wrote:
valerio65 wrote:Or is there any method to put the pendrive with tv recordings in my PC, and decode it?
Yes .. :D :evil:
Really? What is it?
viewtopic.php?f=63&t=6511&p=52039&hilit ... ypt#p52039
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.
sandan

Post by sandan »

Lordbyte wrote: I suspect a missing "chmod 755 /mtd_rwcommon/samyGOso"
Please fix manually using Putty (or whatever) .. or use the menu "force upload libraries to TV" .. this should also set 755 (+x) for samyGOso on TV.
Then try again ..
I had the same problem on my new UE40F6340 with 1117.3 firmware. SamyGO installation 'seems' ok but permissions for sammyGOso are only set to 644. Set it to 755 then everything works.

You might need to put that info to check permissons on the first page.

Thanks a lot!
valerio65

Post by valerio65 »

I've tried that metod ... I connected my pendrive with the recordings to the pc, but if i click in "extract all keys to the CONTENT-folder of the device" it says me "please select usb-device first" and to do it i need to be able to talk with FTP server, so the internet tv...
Lordbyte

Post by Lordbyte »

valerio65 wrote:
I've tried that metod ... I connected my pendrive with the recordings to the pc, but if i click in "extract all keys to the CONTENT-folder of the device" it says me "please select usb-device first" and to do it i need to be able to talk with FTP server, so the internet tv...
Erhmm .. Lets try this step by step ...

1. Connect USB-device to TV (if not already connected)
2. Select that device in the PVRDecoder
3. Select "extract keys to CONTENT" (or to network).
4. Move USB-device from TV to PC
5. Use whatever tool you want to decode recordings using the keys stored with the recordings themselves (or your selected network folder).

To decode I recommend DRMDecrypt.exe by Bugficks .. Search forum.
valerio65

Post by valerio65 »

Lordbyte wrote:
valerio65 wrote:

5. Use whatever tool you want to decode recordings using the keys stored with the recordings themselves (or your selected network folder).

one moment! The problem is that PVRDecoder doesn't find my TV for FTP problems!! How can I do the second step with this?
oigres87

Post by oigres87 »

Lordbyte wrote:
valerio65 wrote:

I have tried multiple times to plug in the recordings hard drive directly to my pc as wireless decodings take a very long time and most always fail to decode (~ 20-25gb .srf files). But every time I try to do step 4 the PVRDecoder v.1.5.3.3 always spits this error code out. Any suggestions? What am I doing wrong/missing?

Lordbyte

Post by Lordbyte »

Dude, I still think you are mixing things up ...

You are telling me about an error that occurs while your USB-device is connected to the PC.

You were never instructed to select "extract keys to content folder" while USB-device is connected to PC.

... and / or ...

If keys are successfully extracted, and you actually do move the USB-device to PC, you will need an external decoder.
The PVRDecoder does not do decoding of files that it dident download itself.
You need a tool like DRMDecrypt.exe .. many versions out .. search forum .. I recommend the version(s) by Bugficks.

But apart from that, - interesting error .. Mac + Fusion not supported, sorry, - but I would like to recreate error on PC.

Return to “[F] Software”