[PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F/H series - Version 1.8.2.53

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

valerio65

Re: [PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F series - Version 1.5.3.3

Post by valerio65 »

Lordbyte wrote:Erhmm .. Lets try this step by step ...

1. Connect USB-device to TV (if not already connected)
2. Select that device in the PVRDecoder
3. Select "extract keys to CONTENT" (or to network).
4. Move USB-device from TV to PC
5. Use whatever tool you want to decode recordings using the keys stored with the recordings themselves (or your selected network folder).

To decode I recommend DRMDecrypt.exe by Bugficks .. Search forum.
LordByte, I reply you my answer, maybe you didn't read it...

"one moment! The problem is that PVRDecoder doesn't find my TV for FTP problems!! How can I do the second step with this?"
Lordbyte
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by Lordbyte »

Sorry, I cant make sense of it ...

You say you HAVE made it work using Wifi ... but that the FTP-transfer took too long time and had errors,
so now you want to decode the stuff directly using PC ...

Now you say that FTP is not slow, but never worked ?!

Its very simple if the PVRDecoder works normally (even if FTP is very slow .. we dont need much FTP for this).

Simple formula :

Make PVRDecoder work ..

Let PVRDecoder list content of USB-device (very little FTP-operation) ... When you can see list of recordings, select "save keys to contents" from menu.

*IF* the PVRDecoder log show that keys have been saved, we are finished with the PVRDecoder .. you may close the PVRDecoder.

at THIS point you can move USB-device to PC and continue operations using a decoder tool (not PVRDecoder.exe).
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.
oigres87

Post by oigres87 »

Lordbyte wrote:Dude, I still think you are mixing things up ...

You are telling me about an error that occurs while your USB-device is connected to the PC.

You were never instructed to select "extract keys to content folder" while USB-device is connected to PC.

... and / or ...

If keys are successfully extracted, and you actually do move the USB-device to PC, you will need an external decoder.
The PVRDecoder does not do decoding of files that it dident download itself.
You need a tool like DRMDecrypt.exe .. many versions out .. search forum .. I recommend the version(s) by Bugficks.

But apart from that, - interesting error .. Mac + Fusion not supported, sorry, - but I would like to recreate error on PC.
Sorry Lordbyte, you must be confusing me with the other guy you are providing support. Didn't mean to cause any confusion amongst you guys. I have successfully decoded small files using PVRDecoder.exe but like I've said I need to find a way to get it to work connected directly to PC. I now do understand that I have been doing it wrong, trying to use PVRDecoder will not function if it didn't download files itself. I have tried to find the DRMDecrypt.exe file by Bugficks as his work is well know in these forums, but with no success. Can you please PM a link to the exe file please or guide me in the right direction? Thanks for your help Lordbyte :)
oigres87

Post by oigres87 »

Nevermind Lordbyte, I got it working just needed to dig further into reading other peoples usage ideas and how-to's and use more of my noggin :lol: thank you for your assistance though! :D
Jopardy
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Jopardy »

after the connect and

install and run libpvrtots.so.....

do you do it?

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/6759/4c8b.jpg
valerio65

Post by valerio65 »

Lordbyte wrote:Sorry, I can make sense of it ...

You say you HAVE made it work using Wifi ... but that the FTP-transfer took too long time and had errors,
so now you want to decode the stuff directly using PC ...

Now you say that FTP is not slow, but never worked ?!

Its very simple if the PVRDecoder works normally (even if FTP is very slow .. we dont need much FTP for this).

Simple formula :

Make PVRDecoder work ..

Let PVRDecoder list content of USB-device (very little FTP-operation) ... When you can see list of recordings, select "save keys to contents" from menu.

*IF* the PVRDecoder log show that keys have been saved, we are finished with the PVRDecoder .. you may close the PVRDecoder.

at THIS point you can move USB-device to PC and continue operations using a decoder tool (not PVRDecoder.exe).
My only problem is make PVRDecoder works! XD for a FTP problem port
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Jopardy wrote:after the connect and

install and run libpvrtots.so.....

do you do it?

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/6759/4c8b.jpg
If the question is:
Is it needed to "install and run libpvrtots.so" to decode recordings?
The answer is NO. Just select a recording and click on "decode". Be sure "D:\Output Folder" exists.
valerio65 wrote:My only problem is make PVRDecoder works! XD for a FTP problem port
You have an FTP problem, it is not related to PVRdecoder. Are you sure you TV is rooted? If so, learn how to use you router, or skip it.
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
Jopardy
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Jopardy »

"D:\Output Folder" my choice. you another choice folder.
but my tv, not recode "install and run libpvrtots.so"

may be helped you.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Jopardy wrote:"D:\Output Folder" my choice. you another choice folder.
I just warn you that folder must exist for decoding to work. I don't care about your choice.
but my tv, not recode "install and run libpvrtots.so"
Sorry I don't understand what you're asking/looking for.
may be helped you.
No. :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
valerio65

Post by valerio65 »

valerio65 wrote:My only problem is make PVRDecoder works! XD for a FTP problem port
You have an FTP problem, it is not related to PVRdecoder. Are you sure you TV is rooted? If so, learn how to use you router, or skip it.[/quote]

Like I said before, I've changed router, with the old one all have worked perfectly. With this there is an inexplicable FTP problem

Return to “[F] Software”