Samsung PVR Content Decrypting tool - final

Here is information about customize your D series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

muhackl

Re: Samsung PVR Content Decrypting tool - final

Post by muhackl »

My problem is, that the decrypting tool is not working as it should and I need help with it. Anybody an idea?
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

muhackl wrote:My problem is, that the decrypting tool is not working as it should and I need help with it. Anybody an idea?
Search forum for drmdecrypt, you may find a more suitable version. e.g the one(s) from first (and following) post(s) or viewtopic.php?f=63&t=7295 ...
q8v08 wrote:All .srf = mpeg2 even when recording from dvb-t2 mpeg4? they can decode h.264 mp4 but not encode :?
Of course streams are only recorded in their native format, not re-encoded :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
q8v08

Post by q8v08 »

But dvb-t2 & dvb-s2 are mpeg4 not mpeg2 so why is it still recording them as mpeg2?
I compared recordings of the 544x576i sd channels from com7
http://en.digitalbitrate.com/dtv.php?li ... n&mux=COM7
against the sd ones from dvb-t ARQA, ARQB, SDN and there the same filesize.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

q8v08 wrote:But dvb-t2 & dvb-s2 are mpeg4 not mpeg2 so why is it still recording them as mpeg2?
I compared recordings of the 544x576i sd channels from com7
http://en.digitalbitrate.com/dtv.php?li ... n&mux=COM7
against the sd ones from dvb-t ARQA, ARQB, SDN and there the same filesize.
Are you refering only to video filesize to know which codec is in use? :)
Could be same bitrate but different codec. You should check in details with a tool such as MediaInfo.
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
q8v08

Post by q8v08 »

Yes the bitrate of the mpeg4 recordings should be far less hence the proposed full dvb-t to dvb-t2 switchover in 2016-2018.
ScepticFan

Post by ScepticFan »

Help! I'm lost. I scrolled and partly read through several forum threads, opening new tabs on links, trying to figure out which version of which tool I should use to try to decrypt recordings copied from my LT27A750EX/EN with FW version 1006 (actual one from Samsung would be T-GASMDEUC-1009.0.exe).

I tried using DeSTRoi 1.3.3 Binaries.zip, with and without AF flag, without success, resulting .ts does not play with Video app on Windows 8.
(I used DiskInternals Linux Reader, it recognizes the Samsung VFAT formatted stick as XFS).
I am so lost in this forum, that I don't even know from where I came to this thread.

This forum thread is named "..Decrypting tool - final". Where is the beef? A valid link at the beginning or the end would be helpful, thanks.

I love the SamyGO solution for the F-Series!
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Your tv/monitor is D series actually. According firmware.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
rapperskull

Post by rapperskull »

ScepticFan wrote:Help! I'm lost. I scrolled and partly read through several forum threads, opening new tabs on links, trying to figure out which version of which tool I should use to try to decrypt recordings copied from my LT27A750EX/EN with FW version 1006 (actual one from Samsung would be T-GASMDEUC-1009.0.exe).

I tried using DeSTRoi 1.3.3 Binaries.zip, with and without AF flag, without success, resulting .ts does not play with Video app on Windows 8.
(I used DiskInternals Linux Reader, it recognizes the Samsung VFAT formatted stick as XFS).
I am so lost in this forum, that I don't even know from where I came to this thread.

This forum thread is named "..Decrypting tool - final". Where is the beef? A valid link at the beginning or the end would be helpful, thanks.

I love the SamyGO solution for the F-Series!
This is the latest version posted, have you tried it?
ScepticFan

Post by ScepticFan »

Thanks for the link. I tried with destroy and drmdecrypt from drmdecrypt.zip and from F-series.
Now tried but can't start drmdecrypt_win32.exe nor drmdecrypt_x64.exe because of missing MSVCR120.dll.
Unfortunately I haven't installed VS2013 anywhere, maybe I'll find it on VS2010 somewhere. I just recently terminated MSDN professional subscription.

btw: I have used Raise Data Recovery for XFS - Version 5.16 from SysDev Laboratories (needs license) to copy from stick.
Diskinternals Linux Reader detects it as XFS but can't read from it (I tried different things, didn't note what worked yet).
ScepticFan

Post by ScepticFan »

Full success! Great! Congratulations and thank for your help!

Installed both runtimes, checked with 32 and 64 bit versions. Successfully decrypted ~1GB 10min 720p test recording. Plays with app Video on Windows 8.

Now fan of SamyGO version for D-series also! Thanks a lot.

Return to “[D] Firmware”