couple years ago we bought LED Samsung UE40C6715US from bazaar... so no warranty and etc...
I got idea to try flash TV as well when I was flassing our MMC yesterday...
But! I found out that probably this TV was never manifactured for Czech (middle Europe) market, but for SE/DK (north Europe) market... no idea how that folk from bazaar got it in here
Anyway, I spoke with Samsung helpline, but they only said, it is not for CZ market and refused to help me... I google for half day, but did not find any usefull information... so I am here...
The latest FW I found is the T-VALDEUC_3018.1 from 2013... from the Samsung DK web.
As per Samsung Tech web by inserting ue40c6 you can see a lot of UE40C6xxxx LED TV for CZ market...
Questions then are:
- is it possible to flash FW from different model which is targeted for my country or it always has to be the DK/SE only???
- is there something like "general FW" for UE40C6xxx LED TVs???
Thank you very much in advance
what is wrong with your TV? It won`t find channels? It does something what it does not supposed to do? What is goal you`re trying to achieve?
I don`t know what exact are you looking for, check this wiki article: http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/How_to ... @TV_region
But it has two small things which I am not happy with...
- it does not support czech letters ... so its not easy to read TV program names
- time in the TV program Guide is one hour behind the TV time ... so I have to recount it
Thank you I will check that.
p.s. same problem here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6056
- hotel mode menu - OK
- Hotel Option + Clone TV to USB + Sub Option - OK
- but there is nothing like "Info Link Country"
This is the info page.. funny is that Purchase date as we have that TV for over 3 years:
And this is the Option menu:
Seems to me the issue is that NORDIG, but that option is not possible to change, only the bold white menus is possible to change...
That 40A1UF1E is possible to change to many different "text", but I have no idea what that means...
And the last issue is: I am not able to turn off "Hotel Mode". Guide is "Scroll to Hotel Mode (if it is not already highlighted), press ENTER to select it, and press LEFT or RIGHT to turn hotel mode off.", but again... there is not such option there...
So, I just turn TV off and on... and its not there anymore...
And I just found out that Guide button said "Not availabe" even TV programs are there... hmm
2. DON`t touch that 40A1UF1E ! you can easily brick if set wrong type!
3. Correct, you have to change NORDIG. But first you have to enable this setting, we call that ungreyed menus - extended service menu.
Local Set - is that what you have to change.
Use search: http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partner-pu ... gsc.page=1
Set hotel mode off
btw, you also can try ruSamsungTVCommunicator and send required keys via network. No need to play with hotel mode.