[App] Removing Cinavia on E/F Bluray players

Samsung's BluRay player related hacks.

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: [App] Removing Cinavia on E/F Bluray players

Post by sectroyer »

azza85 wrote:
zoelechat wrote:You first have to copy cinaviapatch file (not folder) from archive to /tmp by FTP. Also be aware that /tmp folder is emptied on every reboot and only given as example for testing. Later apply autostart procedure to make it permanent if test succeeded.
Thank you so much for your help! i did both of these and now NO MORE CINAVIA!! Thank you to all of the developers who put in all the time and effort to make any of this possible! Just one last clarification, the USB for this patch needs to be in at all times for root access correct? All I would have to do is make sure the usb is in when the device boots up for no cinavia all the time? Thanks again!
Yes and don't ever unplug the USB while device is ON. it may break data on USB and you will have to start from scratch. Also after you reboot device the patch is not start automatically !!! You need to start it by launching web browser and/or smart hub. After that everything is automatic :) No need to run patch itself again :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
azza85
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by azza85 »

sectroyer wrote: Yes and don't ever unplug the USB while device is ON. it may break data on USB and you will have to start from scratch. Also after you reboot device the patch is not start automatically !!! You need to start it by launching web browser and/or smart hub. After that everything is automatic :) No need to run patch itself again :)
Awesome! No worries and thanks again
spinoza
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by spinoza »

Hello everybody. I confronted a problem, when i changed the fat usb with a new one. Everytime i run the browser at the very start (i have put the cinavia files inside the bluray data folder), when i put a disc inside, can't read it. It says that the disc has problem(dirty), even the original ones. Is this problem common?I have tested it many times, and can't read disks. If i don't run the browser, the disc runs. I 'll check if i have cinavia message, and inform you.
spinoza
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by spinoza »

Yes, cinavia still exists if i don't run browser. Should i be connected to the internet?Why cannot read discs?
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

spinoza wrote:Yes, cinavia still exists if i don't run browser. Should i be connected to the internet?Why cannot read discs?
First of all Cinavia SHOULD exist if you don't run browser. Second what is your bluray model ?
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
spinoza
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by spinoza »

sectroyer wrote:
spinoza wrote:Yes, cinavia still exists if i don't run browser. Should i be connected to the internet?Why cannot read discs?
First of all Cinavia SHOULD exist if you don't run browser. Second what is your bluray model ?
If i run the browser, then my bluray player bd-f6500, cannot read discs. Says sth like it is dirty ect and take out the disc (even the originals).I would explain all the procedure i have made. 1st step did the rooting, successfully, then in cinavia, when i think i made some mistakes. DO i have to run samygo app again with the new .sh file?and then after restart i just run browser?Also bluray player is not connected to the internet.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

spinoza wrote:
sectroyer wrote:
If i run the browser, then my bluray player bd-f6500, cannot read discs. Says sth like it is dirty ect and take out the disc (even the originals).I would explain all the procedure i have made. 1st step did the rooting, successfully, then in cinavia, when i think i made some mistakes. DO i have to run samygo app again with the new .sh file?and then after restart i just run browser?Also bluray player is not connected to the internet.
Reboot device and DON'T run browser :) Run browser ONLY if you want to play cinavia protected content :) This is known issue on F Blurays :)
spinoza
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by spinoza »

If i run the browser, then my bluray player bd-f6500, cannot read discs. Says sth like it is dirty ect and take out the disc (even the originals).I would explain all the procedure i have made. 1st step did the rooting, successfully, then in cinavia, when i think i made some mistakes. DO i have to run samygo app again with the new .sh file?and then after restart i just run browser?Also bluray player is not connected to the internet.[/quote]
Reboot device and DON'T run browser :) Run browser ONLY if you want to play cinavia protected content :) This is known issue on F Blurays :)[/quote]

Everytime i want to play cinavia disc, i have to run samygo app?or just the browser?If i don't run browser cinavia exists.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

spinoza wrote: Everytime i want to play cinavia disc, i have to run samygo app?or just the browser?If i don't run browser cinavia exists.
No you only ned to run browser :) No need to run the app itself :)
spinoza
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by spinoza »

sectroyer wrote:
spinoza wrote: Everytime i want to play cinavia disc, i have to run samygo app?or just the browser?If i don't run browser cinavia exists.
No you only ned to run browser :) No need to run the app itself :)
Yes, i tested again, everytime i run browser, it can't run discs (even the originals). It says ''not supported disc' and open the disc tray to change it. I have made many many trials, and it can't run disc.

Return to “BluRay Players”