[PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F/H series - Version 1.8.2.53

Here are software that related with Samsung F series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

JirVa
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [PC] SamyGO PVRDecoder for E/F/H series - Version 1.7.3.31

Post by JirVa »

Get it, I will try it and let you know!
Thanks for great support. If I can help with translation to Czech language, just send me strings, I will do it for you quickly :)
LE40B750, FW2005
UE48H6270, FW2880
Lordbyte
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by Lordbyte »

Heh, - actually the multi-language-thing has not been maintained lately.

There are a lot of new strings that needs translation to all languages, but its hard to maintain an
active translator-team over time. I am thinking about dropping all languages, except english.

Lets face it, - 99% of all potential users of the PVRDecoder understands english just fine :-)
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

What?? With hours I spent on French translation?? :D
Don't drop too much things. See what happened to many E/F users when you dropped Netcat workaround (on which we had spent weeks, not hours ;) )
Anyway, be aware that I'm still entirely part of "translator-team", I've even already requested new strings to translate a while ago :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
Plastewolf
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Plastewolf »

Everytime i try to download recordings from my tv, the first ~30 seconds are saved to my PC, then it says download finished without any error log.
Iam not sure what iam doing wrong
JirVa
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by JirVa »

Dear LordByte,

here is screenshot (I don't know, wether is it sufficient for you). Anyway, I am attaching also mentioned file I made log from.
hexdump.png
You can download file at www.gvg.cz/2015032214712.ZIP
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LE40B750, FW2005
UE48H6270, FW2880
Lordbyte

Post by Lordbyte »

Running the digits through the algorithm, it is clear that the recording IS encrypted.
A new version of the PVRDecoder will be ready within the hour, and you will have a link
to it in private mail. I hope you have time to re-test with this new version ..
I provide NO assistance by PM, unless absolutely necessary. Please ask questions in dedicated topics.
JirVa
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by JirVa »

Of course, just let me know, I will test it immediatelly.
Good job...
LE40B750, FW2005
UE48H6270, FW2880
mikemcgear
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by mikemcgear »

@Lordbyte: Thanks for the latest beta.
Unfortunately, the state is still FAIL on my H6600 (of course, serializing works but it would require several days to just transfer one movie).
Actually, the downloading works. I get files of different length, according to the buffer size I select in Options. I tried settings of 200, 400, 700 and 2000. I get decoded, playable .ts files on the PC but the decoding just stops after some time (suspect buffer underrun on TV). For example, with 2000 buffer I get 52 seconds of playable .ts file on the PC.
After the decoding stopped once, every new attempt will lock up the TV.

Isn't there another way to synchronize the decoding and the ftp transfer? If not, how about LIMITING ftp transfer rates? I assume the ftpd within busybox will not have such an option. Can we somehow limit the ftp transfer speed on the PC or even better within the PVRDecoder? I am convinced if there was a tunable option, this would enable me to find a setting that makes PVRDecoder work on my setup. Thanks. Mike.
UE48H6600, T-GFSDEUC 1184 1210.5 1240.2 1300 1321
user1234
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by user1234 »

Lordbyte wrote:@aIRwORX, Link in private mail.
I have the same Problem with my H6600.
please send me the link too. :D :D
Lordbyte

Post by Lordbyte »

Lordbyte wrote: You are experiencing a buffer-underrun, due to the CPU-power of your TV is inadequit to keep
the parallel download-FTP-stream of the file "happy".

This is reported by the internal FTP-server of the TV as an EOF (end-of-file)

This situation was thought to never occour by the original design of the decoder-plugin running on the TV.
The solution is to either a) Serialize decoding and download, or b) improve speed of decoding-plugin.

I have a "private" beta-version you may test, that offers BOTH solution (a) and (b).
First try to increase the buffer-count (in settings), and if that still does not solve your problem,
only then force serializing ... Serializing is much slower ... but is buffer-underrun-safe.

Let me know if you want to test it ..

Return to “[F] Software”