UN46EH5300 darkness and reddish image

Here for general support for E series TVs, request and problem solve area.

jocharr

UN46EH5300 darkness and reddish image

Post by jocharr »

Hi Everyone! im new here and like so much coming here is because a problem had gotten whit any smart tv.

First at all, i don't know if it is the place for my tv "UN46EH5300" if not, please accept my apologizes.

Well, my problem is the typically menu-service surface probing to fix the wifi region in my uncle TV, that was solved but a major problem emerged, making my AV and ATV color configuration deprecated, i'm now having a darkness and reddish image when before all was ridding fine.
I suppose my bad was some change in the ADC/WB parameters, but i don't know which one.

Here is my bad conf:

ADC
IMG_20150420_180253.jpg
ADC TARGET
IMG_20150420_180312.jpg
ADC RESULT
IMG_20150420_180328.jpg
White Balance
IMG_20150420_180343.jpg
I before to open this topic did pass the http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5?title= ... sion_No_09Config, that looks similar to this TV but doesn't works. too I've also tried with others who are in the forum but don't fix my problem.

Have anyone a UN46EH5300 TV? it any, please could send me the unmodified parameters so i can change mines. Too if any have idea which must be the default values for my tv please tellme, i don`t. I don't want to spend my money buying a new TV for my uncle :( :roll:

Thanks to all and best regards!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jocharr

Re: UN46EH5300 darkness and reddish image

Post by jocharr »

Guys, any ideas about where can I find the optimal settings for this TV or some ideas about resolutions?

Sorry and thanks
edgar0728

Post by edgar0728 »

good day excuse my English

I also have the same problem even my tv is a UN32EH5300F I hope you can help by not want to lose this tv and buy another and also have the problem of HDMI no sound.

please SamyGO friends aya remedy this problem. :cry:

greetings from Veracruz, Mexico. :D
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

You should disable OTN Support ASAP :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
edgar0728

Post by edgar0728 »

ok will try to aver that if my problem is solved in advance and thank you very much my friend.
edgar0728

Post by edgar0728 »

and did what you told me and I still appears AV COMP CALIBRATION FAILURE AND FAILURE CALIBAION only HDMI CALIBRATION SUCCESS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
edgar0728

Post by edgar0728 »

Good day guys. I have not yet been able to calibrate the AV that i recommend to do so, I tried with my Xbox 360 connected to a rf converter and with the image of black and white cubes but i still see filure i have already desperate, i was very easy to do with the components and the image but not so with the AV. Please help me.
edgar0728

Post by edgar0728 »

edgar0728 wrote:Good day guys. I have not yet been able to calibrate the AV that i recommend to do so, I tried with my Xbox 360 connected to a rf converter and with the image of black and white cubes but i still see filure i have already desperate, i was very easy to do with the components and the image but not so with the AV. Please help me.
idm1
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by idm1 »

See attached images, use chess sd for av calibration, hd for component. If the result is failure, flip the pattern so that top left corner is black. Note these patterns should bring you close to the original setup although should be done with a pattern generator, even better internally since they do reside in the tv. I have not yet managed to display them as mentioned in the wiki. Also DO NOT change anything else. Good luck.

Return to “[E] Support”